Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does it feel normal and natural to you?

Does it feel normal and natural to you?

Since I've started underdressing pretty much 24/7, it has struck me why I like cross dressing so much. Wearing bras/bralettes, breast forms, panties, stockings, and garters simply feels normal and natural. My wife, while not a fan, has come a long way in her acceptance. Today, while completely underdressed including a bra and my DD cup breast forms, she didn't hesitate at all giving me a tight embrace that smashed my breast forms to her breasts. Even at our age, we still enjoy deep kisses (or swapping spit as we call it - lol!!) and she is good to go with that while I'm wearing the breast forms. I've no idea right now if she is at the point where my wearing is becoming natural and normal to her; but, I know it is for me. Earlier today, I had to go out to a store. Since the breast forms would be noticeable, I removed them and placed my silicone inserts in the bra cups. I just needed something in there to remind me of the girl that's in me.

Anyway, I'm curious how many cross dressers (not M2F trans woman) feel this same way. Or, do most tend to feel as though they are doing something that, while enjoyable and fun, isn't normal and/or natural?
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

I think I fall in the normal/natural camp. I mostly underdress so it is not difficult to go about my daily activities and become completely oblivious to my dressing. Only when I am wearing breast forms do I have a sense that I've gone beyond natural.
    So many new things to learn

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    In the early days after the dirty deed was done I couldn't get undressed fast enough. As I started to accept my quirks, I progressively moved towards wearing all forms of lingerie all of the time. Now, it feels so totally normal, I rarely think about it anymore. Being honest with myself, I now prefer and want it that way, because I love wearing the clothes.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Nope-----It's not the point to feel "normal" when you are an "Escapist". The idea is to get AWAY from one's male self and become someone else entirely. a complete detachment.------And then totally relax and "UNWIND" away from my own personal worries and the stress and bother of "Manhood" as well.-----Not to mention the sheer fun of simply "Feeling pretty". But then, different people may cross dress for different reasons, some entirely opposite.

For me, It's who I am and who I was meant to be

Yeah! Normal, but not wearing forms. I do not even know where my old forms are and anyway they are smaller than my breasts are now. Having large breasts has become my new normal. The ultimate reminder!

Yes, girl clothes just feel normal, and boy clothes feel like a costume. Even day to day behavior, I feel like I'm acting out the part of a 'standard issue guy' whenever dressed in male clothing, and I get by, by looking at my boy clothes as my 'man uniform' that I have to wear to do work or tasks which I wouldn't want to do in a dress. But I of course change back to myself, in something pretty, as soon as the 'job' is over.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Natural? Absolutely. For those rare times I don?t wear panties, a bra and hose, it feels very unnatural. As indicated in another thread, I have both a cup bras and b cup bras and all my bras are underwires. I fill an a cup quite nicely and mostly fill a b cup. I love everything about bras, strap adjustments, bending over scooping, and hand washing. Yes, I?ve received a few glances, but have also received some smiles.

Not yet and it's been many years. Within the hour of dressed, then it feels comfortable, but the first half hour can be a mixed bag of feelings and thoughts.

I am another who is free to dress as I like on a daily basis. It's completely normal and comfortable. I am happy.

We're all so very different here! Speaking for myself alone, I can't say that wearing panties, or especially a bra, "feels normal," so much as it feels deliciously different from wearing male clothes. Even wearing women's pants over nylons feels wonderfully different from wearing ordinary men's pants over bare legs. To me, wearing women's clothes together does have a "consistent" feeling, a bra under a pretty blouse, top, or dress for instance, to give me "breasts." However, I myself don't "underdress." That to me feels "abnormal," especially with a bra. I have no problem with being male and dressing as one, but I'd rather be "all Larry" or "all Lori" at any given time. Mixing the two together seems to me to dilute and spoil the enjoyment of either. I keep meaning to start a thread about that to see how other members feel.

Given my home situation, dressing seems "normal" and "natural" in that, although mostly a solo act, I don't have to sneak around and feel guilty as if I'm doing something perverted or wrong. But "normal" and "natural" as in commonplace or everyday - never! - and I hope it never becomes that. Dressing is way too much fun for me and I hope never to lose the sensual/emotional high that it brings.
    Last edited by Kris Burton; 02-08-2022 at 03:16 AM. Reason: change wording for clarity

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    It feels quite normal to me but I've worn panties 24/7 for 30 years, my ears pierced and either trouser socks or knee highs and a shoulder length wig for as long. For the last 10 years mostly ladies slacks and shoes. So other than being fully dressed with makeup I am usually a blend anyway. I dress when I want but not everyday as when I dress I like the makeup and everything which takes more time than I want to put into it sometimes. It all has started to feel just normal to me but still exciting at the same time. I've had these feelings for years and never expressed them and it's so fulfilling to finally be able to just be me. Having a spouse that supports is the biggest thrill and if not for her I'd still be in the closet and suppressing most of those feelings I'm sure.

Heather I'm with you 100% it does feel normal and natural to me.

Platinum Member
    I suppose i will always struggle with the terms normal and natural. There are times when I feel anything but.

Wearing the clothes in which I am the most attractive, in which I feel the most comfortable and that I find the most beautiful? That's what everyone does, right? Very normal and natural.

When I was lucky enough to meet up with two others from this place late last year, while we were sat, all enfemme, just chatting in the pub, the remark was made as to just how right, how normal, being there dressed felt.

Generally I'd say that when dressing around the house I'm as comfortable, as relaxed wearing femme things as I am drab. I prefer the femme things, they look and feel nicer but it might not be pushing things too far to say I no longer have men and women's clothes, as Eddie Izzard says, they're my clothes.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I vote , "No". Nothing normal or natural about how I dress. Tite shaping gear, warm synthetics and silicone prosthesis, uncomfortable wigs, masks, and hi heels.

I don't want to look or feel like a man when I dress. And, I like to be constantly reminded of that difference!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Ann Westlake View Post
    We're all so very different here! Speaking for myself alone, I can't say that wearing panties, or especially a bra, "feels normal," so much as it feels deliciously different from wearing male clothes. Even wearing women's pants over nylons feels wonderfully different from wearing ordinary men's pants over bare legs. To me, wearing women's clothes together does have a "consistent" feeling, a bra under a pretty blouse, top, or dress for instance, to give me "breasts." However, I myself don't "underdress." That to me feels "abnormal," especially with a bra. I have no problem with being male and dressing as one, but I'd rather be "all Larry" or "all Lori" at any given time. Mixing the two together seems to me to dilute and spoil the enjoyment of either. I keep meaning to start a thread about that to see how other members feel.
    I agree 100% Lori. I've been confined to under dressing these past few months and while it helps to scratch the itch somewhat, it's just nowhere near the same. I prefer to be one or the other myself (preferably, the other)! I've had to satisfy my urges by buying a good deal of lingerie, stockings, skirts, blouses, new wig, heels etc and have so far been limited to trying everything on for fit and then storing away. Truly frustrating to say the least. I'm really looking forward to dressing completely and freely very soon...
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

Reality Check
    I dress often enough that it does feel normal to have long hair, breasts and an enhanced hips and butt. I could live like this if it were not necessary to go out in public. I even went to the grocery store a couple weeks ago wearing everything but my wig but it was very cold outside so I (and everyone else) was all bundled up in coats, hats and gloves. The coat is bulky and loose enough to conceal the boobs and larher hips. I did wear the wig while driving to and from the store.

As for my wife, when she comes home and I'm dressed, she says nothing and we go about our day so I suppose it's becoming normal for her as well.
    Krisi

Completely normal. I crossdress every day, all day most days. When I have boy stuff to do, I shuck off the boy clothes and put on my girl clothes the instant I get home. I get the same feeling I had when I changed out of my uniform during my army days. Off with the weird clothes, on with my normal clothes.

To me female clothing is the only type of clothing that feels normal.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

I am just a underdressed I wear my panties and a bra everyday with no forms and I feel normal without a bra knife feel uncomfortable

I am a bit more like Stephj. I am only able to underdress, which I do most workdays. Unless like today, I had appointments where that would just not work. Since my wife has agreed to the underdressing I feel happy to do that. I would certainly like to have more opportunities to fully dress but I take whatever I am able to have, and enjoy it. I don't have forms, mine are a natural B cup. I wear a t-shirt type bra with light support and no underwire. Panties are becoming more normal since I have been wearing them most days even before "The Talk." I have fallen in love with muc luc women's socks and have several pairs of them. I also have some trouser socks. So on those days that I have to be dressed in full male attire I do notice not having my silky and soft items on.

I agree with Marina about the escapism. The object of the exercise is to be different and get away from the boring male mode and taste the so called forbidden fruit.Like Steph and Jenni my opportunities are currently limited. So I under dress which is feeling a bit like the new normal as wife does not accept. Also life is so busy.

Definitely normal and natural for me at this point. I wear panties all the time and I wear beautiful/romantic lingerie to bed almost every night, so I couldn't imagine not wearing it at this point and I feel really fem and womanly because of it.