Thread: GG reaction to Bra under boy clothes.

GG reaction to Bra under boy clothes.

I guess about 5 years ago I started wearing bras under my boy clothes. Posture and sports bras at first.
    Interestingly enough while wearing these bras under my boy clothes Women really started checking my out. Not that could ever see the bra underneath. The bras seemed to actually make my posture more alpha from what I can figure. Has anyone else had this happen?
    these days im usually wearing Enell, or Delimira sprts bra or Anita 42A. Ive just ordered my first Amoena 42A bra. Have to see how it fits and feels soon.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

The bras seemed to actually make my posture more alpha from what I can figure. Has anyone else had this happen?
    No hun....
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Banned Read only
    I think women are rather observant. It is possible you're bra straps and adjusters are not as well hidden as you think. When I tried fully under dressing (bra, camisole, garter girdle, thigh highs hosiery and panties) I wore a bra under a sweatshirt. I think any form fitting shirt would show the straps and adjusters and band. If I can see the outline of my wife's bra, I'm sure I can see most guys' bras.

I'm with Stephanie on this. Unless you have no body fat, and even then I have my doubts, wearing anything even slightly fitted is likely to allow a bra's outline to show through.

If women check you out occasionally, then it's likely your bra only shows occasionally, but it will show.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianne_bc View Post
    Not that could ever see the bra underneath. The bras seemed to actually make my posture more alpha from what I can figure. Has anyone else had this happen?
    I didn't think it was the bra specifically, but I have noticed that when I am wearing my bra and forms, my posture is immediately improved. Heels help with this phenomenon also. Whatever is bringing it on, physical or psychological, it's a great feeling!

Banned Read only
    A bra acts as a brace and forces you to improve your posture. Congratulations. One of several reasons why we love them. Now, women are about 6,753 times more observant that we are. Those ladies checking you out are thinking, "wow, look at that handsome man with fabulous posture and a bra."

I would guess the bra is causing your posture to be more lady like cause women to notice.

I don't think the bra makes a lot of difference, but once I slip the forms in, it does improve my posture as I have to hold that extra weight up. And it makes them look better too as they look nice and perky.

Aspiring Member
    Brianne,

It may not be your imagination that women noticed your bosom. When I was working, I wore bras every day under my men's button-down shirts. As a result, I probably had small breasts that were unnoticed. Except one GG office-administrator did checkout my chest on more than several occasions. She apparently did notice but was polite and never mentioned anything.

As she was checking out my chest when we were talking, I could relate to what women experience from men. You know - hey, my eyes are up here.

I have been asked by three female coworkers why I wear a bra. They said the band straps and adjusters show threw my shirt

Those ladies checking you out are thinking, "wow, look at that handsome man with fabulous posture and a bra."

Monica, that line fractures me.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

I was wearing a hoody and a jacket. No way they could have seen the straps or outline.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

Those ladies checking you out are thinking, "wow, look at that handsome man with fabulous posture and a bra."[/QUOTE]

Haha!!!
    [FO

Has anyone else had this happen?
    No, but... I watched a video on how to walk ladylike and one of the tips was 'don't slouch'. So I was in male mode at the mall practicing my fem walk and there was a woman that was shining one me as she passed. I concluded that her perception was that I looked confident (like the alpha male that I'm not).
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I attended a short class in women's comportment. I was told that you should walk into a room tits first.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Would not surprise me if they were checking you out so they could take an unflattering photo or video and post on social media. Would not be the first time or the last. Just saying.

I don't find that a bra does much for my posture (I don't think) but a waist cincher certainly does! I tend to get neck pain after a day working at a desk but it never seems to happen on days I wear a cincher or corset. So... crossdressing is good for your health?

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    I think women are rather observant. It is possible you're bra straps and adjusters are not as well hidden as you think. When I tried fully under dressing (bra, camisole, garter girdle, thigh highs hosiery and panties) I wore a bra under a sweatshirt. I think any form fitting shirt would show the straps and adjusters and band. If I can see the outline of my wife's bra, I'm sure I can see most guys' bras.
    Quote Originally Posted by Helen_Highwater View Post
    I'm with Stephanie on this. Unless you have no body fat, and even then I have my doubts, wearing anything even slightly fitted is likely to allow a bra's outline to show through.

If women check you out occasionally, then it's likely your bra only shows occasionally, but it will show.
    Yep. This.

Hate to say it, but it's true.

Sometimes I wear (unstuffed) padded sports-bras under various tops, while in guy-mode.

"Oh, it won't be that noticeable," I think. BZZT! Wrong!!

At the right angle, distance & lighting, or what-have-you? I think plenty of GG's pick up on the fact that you're wearing one. And if not consciously? At an intuitive level, they know something, generally speaking, is a bit, umm, amiss.

The good thing? As long as it's not a disapproving SO, chances are that any given GG isn't going to have a negative view. Good-naturedly amused? Curious? Chill? Sure. But they probably ain't really gonna mind, at some level.

Oh, women WILL notice, and despite wearing two other articles of clothing over it, sometimes the straps/clasps/adjustment parts will show through, and once that's noticed, they will look for other clues as well. As long as it's not their SO wearing it, they usually won't care. But you just might be the subject of gossip between some of them when you're not around to hear it.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.