Thread: Major accomplishment!

Major accomplishment!

The other night I was rubbing my wife's feet and I told her I think I deserve to put on my bra and night gown to bed, she said sure just keep rubbing. I did just that before going to bed, no problems she even snuggled up to me. �� Yeah! The next day, Dee Dee came full on makeup, dress, hose and bra. After a few failed attempts at both my hair and makeup I finally got it. She's never really minded the dressing part but always hated my heavy handed makeup but I nailed it yesterday. I waited for her to come home in full femme mode and she never batted an eye. She had a bad day and needed a hug, with no hesitation she put her head on my chest between my fake boobs and I just held her for about 5 minutes. Knowing it was trash day, I told her I would clean up "remove makeup and dress" and she replied just throw on some sweat pants and jacket no need to take it all off. Amazed as I was I did just that. She allowed me to go outside of the house with all my makeup and curled hair. Soon as I was finished I pulled off the baggy clothes off and returned to DeeDee. She made a couple of adjustments to my dress and said you look nice. The rest of the evening I stayed fully femme and even slipped back into my night gown with bra, no problem! Needless to say she was treated like a QUEEN! I took a huge risk but I've listened to everything she has said. Makeup was fabulous, all my lines were straight and accessories were intact as should be, I even had a compliment on my walk as well. Today I went full male mode and she asked why? Beyond belief, I replied you need your man more than I need DeeDee, which I received another huge hug. Yay ��. I think in her case, it's an insult to her female side that a man trying to be feminine. I found my style and owned it! She even said, you look happy! I can't even express my gratitude.
    Last edited by DeeDee67; 02-09-2022 at 04:39 PM.

Sounds like you two have found your Happy Place. Enjoy it and do what ever to maintain the status-Que. Happy for you and good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Hi DeeDee,

That is wonderful that you are both happy!

Marion

Sounds like a good situation.
    So many new things to learn

I wish my wife would allow Teri to come out once in a while when she is home . No chance ,she hates my fem side.. Good for you and hope you enjoy it all.

congrats, so happy for you deedee!

Wow, great story.

DeeDee, That is a great and I am happy for you both. Do not hesitate to give us updates, we all love a wonderful story like yours
    Crissy

That is wonderful. Success stories are nice to read and even better to write. DeeDee gets and A+ for this one.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

You have a great wife

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Hi Dee Dee, That's a wonderful chain of events, good for you and her. Keep treating her like a Queen, she's a keeper.

Way to go, DeeDee. That's brilliant. As a CD with my own supportive SO I think that 'you need your man more than I need <enter CD name here>' nails it. There's pushing the envelope and then there's rocking the boat.

Classic example of sharing and caring. Kudos to both you and your wife Dee Dee.

Karen

Hi Dee Dee, sounds like you have a wonderful and understanding wife.
    Congrats to you both on understanding each others needs. Keep us posted on your progress

Reality Check
    That was a great day for you and it looks like you and your wife or on a good track.
    Krisi

DeeDee - It sounds like your wife has come to an acceptance about you and understands you. Congrats! I think you showed her that no matter if you are DeeDee or not, you are always there for her. This is so fantastic!!!

DeeDee, It is really great when your spouse compliments your makeup. Enjoy!
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".