Thread: Dressed to the Doctors

Dressed to the Doctors

I wear nail polish all the time these days so I decided it was time to own it and not change anything when I went to the doctors.

My nails are painted red and my toenails are a metallic purple.
    I wore my designer large frame cat eye glasses with rose gold frames.
    Fully shaved. No visible arm, body, or leg hair.

The male PA complemented me on my shoes. When he did my EKG he asked about whether he did my EKG last time.
    Being fully shaved makes getting an EKG much easier as the sensors have to stick to the body.
    I think he was surprised how feminine my body looked. I have a nice balance between my top and bottom with a narrow waist.
    Best of all my blood pressure reading was 140/82. Which is pretty good since I have "white coat syndrome."

I had a new dental hygienist as my old one cut back her hours to one day a week.
    We had a great time chatting as I correctly guessed what sort of things would lift her spirits. Gotta do my part in these tough times.
    When I put my glasses back on she complemented me on how well they fit me! As well as noticing that I had transition lenses. Her last job was selling eye glasses.

Marion
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 02-09-2022 at 07:49 PM.

I had a dental appointment this afternoon, too.
    I'd been out all day dressed, but changed back to drab for the appointment - BUT - I didn't have time to remove my nail polish. The dentist said nothing, but I got a lovely compliment on my nails from the receptionist as I paid my bill and set up the next appointment.
    Made me feel rather good inside, it did.
    Sounds like you had a similar pleasant experience.
    Last edited by Wendy-Lyn; 02-10-2022 at 08:36 AM.

Marion, Good for you girl! It looks like you just made a significant step forward!
    Crissy

Hi Marion, sounds like you had a great accepting day, good for you

Platinum Member
    Ive been to the optometrist and my primary care provider in girl mode? no issues of course. The biggest challenge may have been going to the auto shop in girl mode for some warranty work

Marion, It's nice to get a compliment about your shoes. I have had the EKG tech comment on my shaved chest, stating she was always happy when she didn't have to deal with hair when pulling off the leads.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I dressed a few weeks from head to toe. The nurse liked my boots then she changed my chart from male to female. Made me feel good.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I have to go to the VA medical once a year to stay in the system. It's always been a "how are you doing" chat session. This years doctor, female, says, "ok, take off your shoes and socks and hop up on the table." Uh oh. My toes are painted. Rather than admitting what I am, I lied and said my grand kids asked me to do it while my wife was doing theirs. I wish I had just told the truth. Now, had she wanted to do a complete physical, the cat would have been out of the bag, since I was wearing red lacy panties. Next time someone asks, I'm going to own it.

I will be going to the VA on Thursday and since it is a urology visit I'll be going commando but I will have on my favorite bra.

I am going to the VA on March 12th. I've recently moved and this will be my first visit there. The doctor I will see is a female. Because I am diabetic (insulin pump) and have bad neuropathy in my feet, I will not wear stockings to this appointment in case she wants to test the level of neuropathy. However, I will be wearing lace panties and a lace bralette with silicone inserts. I will also be asking for a referral to the VA's LGBTQ+ Care Program. I'm of the opinion my lace panties and bralette will provide reason enough to get the referral.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.