Thread: Second make-up lesson

Second make-up lesson

Tomorrow is make-up day. SO gave me make-up and brushes, sponge etc for Christmas and has proposed that tomorrow be another make-up play day, a chance to try another look and experiment with colours. "Did I have a mirror?" Only an old shaving mirror which SO deemed too small. We agreed that SO would bring her mirror and my job was to organise food for dinner. Somehow I remembered this all wrong and when SO dropped in earlier today I showed her the mirror I?d bought in order to be ready - multiple panes with different magnifications and LED edges for illumination.

?No, Sweetie. I was to bring the mirror - your job is the food!?

Back out to the shops?.

Now food is ready (plus posh nibbles and wine - SO deserves spoiling for her encouragement and support) AND I have my own make-up mirror to boot.

Can?t wait for tomorrow (well, today now). Just one more sleep. Probably won?t be able to sleep. Besides, I have to work out what I?m going to wear.

Fiona, practice makes perfect, do never get disheartened, the number of times ive washed the whole thing off my face and started again is beyond count !!!, then some days 30 mins and ready to go out, I also found dont buy cheap foundation, the dearer stuff seems to go on more evenly and last a long time, also dab your foundation in dont try to wipe it round your face, dabbing makes it go on evenly. There, now enjoy your day, take note how your SO applies the makup, so when your on your doing it on your own you will have some idea of how to apply, but after years of practice you will find your own way of putting your makuo on and what works best for you.

Have FUN !!!!

Fiona, Good luck with the lesson. You are way a head of the game having someone other than YouTube to give you the lesson.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I am so bad with makeup that, except for some foundation to cover the tattoos on my forearms, and a bit of lipstick and nail-polish, I generally don't bother.
    My last attempt at applying mascara resulted in me painfully spearing myself in the eye because I simply can't see what I'm doing.

I am feelin' for ya Wendy! I put on mascara and think it's okay, then put on my glasses and see what a disaster I've made of it. And False eyelashes? FUHGEDDABOUTIT....
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.