Good afternoon ya'll
I was getting ready for work this morning in my male garb. Under dreeing with just panties but no bra. When it's cool enough to wear a jacket I take advantage of wearing my bra as well. But alas, too warm today. (sad face here) Anyway, what I thought about is being a crossdresser I do have a male side as well as my fem side. I was wondering if I was balancing both sides as well as I should. I don't mean in "time" balance but more of what I am doing outside of wearing the cloths. Doing girl stuff throughout the day and man stuff throughout the day, nights and weekends.
I think I do pretty good but I often find the pink fog wants to take over. Sometimes more often when she should. But I don't really have a man side pushing me except when there are things I "have to" do's. It makes me wonder when I retire if she will be even harder to fight off? I won't have as many "have to's". I guess there's only one way to find out! The light is at the end of the tunnel. Maybe another year and I'll put it to the test.
hanks for reading.Joyce