Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sleeping in breast forms

I've slept in night gowns and bras going to bed. Everything just feels so soft and smooth, that I am able to fall asleep easier, this coming from a very light sleeper. I love waking up in the morning and finding myself wearing these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Patience View Post
    38DDD? that sounds like a very specific size. No wonder it shifted. A pocket bra would have kept the form in place better.

Have you tried the sister size, 40DD? I should think they'd be more common.
    My chest measures 38, a 40 band is too loose. I have no issues buying 38DDD bras.

The big issue is gravity and sleeping on my side. Tough to keep that much boob under control.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    I always wanted to wear my forms to bed but when I bought mine they suggested it's not a good idea to. I guess reading here it must not damage or ruin them, I guess I'm going to have to try
    I have sleep apnea so I'm tethered to a CPAP device on the floor by a 6 foot air tube. It's pretty hard to roll on my side, never mind my stomach. I sleep on my back most of the time. That keeps the breast forms from squishing and breaking.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Banned Read only
    So... You sleep tethered to a CPAP device, face up, while wearing breast forms and a bra? And your wife, who lives with you, may or may not know? 👍

I understand the gamut of feelings and etc, but for me wearing a bra/with forms and pantyhose to sleep in is highly distracting although in a nice way,,,but interupts a peaceful sleep. Don`t do that anymore. Slinky nitegowns yes! Just no bra or hose

A quick update. On Saturday I picked up the new breast forms I had ordered that were delivered to an Amazon locker. My triangle DD forms weight 1200g. These tear drop DD forms weight 2000g. I slept with the new forms last night. All I can say is WOW!!! Yes, I love sleeping with breast forms and the larger (weight and size even though purportedly the same cup size) ones are a treat to behold.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
    My chest measures 38, a 40 band is too loose. I have no issues buying 38DDD bras.
    Good for you. I only shop for 42Cs, which is my usual size.

The big issue is gravity and sleeping on my side. Tough to keep that much boob under control.
    I'm not sure, but if you wear forms, you may consider investing in a pocket bra. It's the best way to make sure one's boobs stay in place, imo.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Patience, I have considered a pocket bra, but I am happy with what I have. I have a snug stretchy tank top that helps immensely to keep the girls in place.

I wear 44C and 44D underwire bras - both front closure and back closure. I've never had an issue with the breast forms wanting to escape. I generally lay on my side to fall asleep and wake up on my back. They are always in place.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

I have that same scenario. I don't have my forms yet but I do sleep in stockings, garters, panties, and a bra regularly. My CPAP is not that big of a deal and my wife has her own room.

I used to sleep with forms while on business trips. But never at home while the wife is sleeping in the next room. Now I do not need forms.

I wore my Vollence forms last night, the larger ones, 38DDD on me, with a stretchy tank top. They were still where they are supposed to be this morning.
    Last edited by Pumped; 02-23-2022 at 12:09 AM.

For many years I was not able to sleep with breastforms, partly because my ex wife was not to happy about it, but also because I had hard time getting to sleep when wearing forms.

Almost eight years ago I met my SO. She is very supportive of my dressing, even when we are intimate. She noticed that I always took out my forms when going to sleep - leaving just girdle and nightgown, and asked why. I told her about my issues with sleeping with them. She thought I should give it a try - especially since I really wanted to wake up in the morning with breasts. So I did, and after a couple of weeks eith envouragement from my SO I sleept all night with my D-cup breast forms.

About one year ago I bought G-cup breast forms. They are heavy (about 2,5 kg each), and I was not sure if I could sleep with them. But with a new girdle from Miss Mary of Sweden - size 44 G - the forms stay perfectly in place during the while night. I am not able to sleep on my back anymore because of the weight, but it works fine sleeping on the side.

Even after several years sleeping with forms, I still get exited every morning when I wake up and feel my breast.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I sleep in mine all the time. I don't intentionally lay on them. I found a comfortable way to lay on my side or I lay on my back. I don't go out of my way to put them on to go to bed. I also don't go out of my way to take them off when I do go to bed. Lol

I always do!

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
    I sleep with breast forms often and my wife and I share the same bed, and cuddle! The other night she went to bed before me. I stayed up and dressed for a while, then decided to leave on a stretchy tank top, bra and forms. I crawled in with her and she scooted over to cuddle up to my and her hand ended up right on my boob. I was mildly surprised as she tolerates my dressing quite well, but generally doesn't care for the boobs. I laid there for a few minutes and she moved and readjusted her position, and her hand went right back to my boob. I also noticed she caressed it lightly and gave it a couple light squeezes..............
    Me, at that point, I would have taken that as a hint and started squeezing her breasts. That might have led to a pleasant experience.
    Krisi

Krisi, it probably would have not gone any where as he had been sleeping for a couple hours already. Once she is asleep, she is asleep!