Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping in breast forms

Sleeping in breast forms

I just love sleeping in breast forms.

My wife has decided to sleep in the spare bedroom.

When the cat's away, the mice will play.

There's nothing like waking up wearing a bra and breast forms, except maybe a BA.

And a BA will get me aa one way ticket out of the marriage and out of the house.

The perfect definition of "A Bridge Too Far."
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I sleep in a bra and breast forms every night.

But, I must confess to ignorance or maybe my mind just isn't working at the moment; but, what is BA?

EDIT: My mind is working again. I assume that references breast augmentation. DUH!!!
    Last edited by Heather76; 02-18-2022 at 01:57 AM.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

I've only had my forms for about a month, but I sleep wearing them and a bra most nights.
    The other night I didn't (I had the bra on, but not the forms), and it felt oddly strange.

I left them in the car yesterday, and at bedtime it bugged the crap out of me till I went out to the car and got them.
    Last edited by Wendy-Lyn; 02-18-2022 at 03:48 PM.

Steffi,

Just to clarify, is your wife OK with you wearing a bra and forms or should it happen that she comes back for, shall we say, a cuddle on one occasion, then things could go downhill fast?

Steffi, Sounds like you are playing with fire.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by Helen_Highwater View Post
    Steffi,

Just to clarify, is your wife OK with you wearing a bra and forms or should it happen that she comes back for, shall we say, a cuddle on one occasion, then things could go downhill fast?
    Umm, my wife doesn't know, or maybe she does know and hasn't said anything about it.

I figure that it falls under the DADT policy. I haven't told her because she doesn't want to see me dressed. And a lot of posters here say that wearing forms is too far for their SO. She hasn't asked, probably because it hasn't crossed her mind. But maybe she suspects and is afraid to ask because she doesn't want confirmation.

Am I playing with fire? Yup, I guess so. But I can't remember the last time I got any cuddling. Maybe I'm subconsciously hoping to start a conversation about cuddling with her instead of wearing breast forms. Will I get burnt playing with fire? Probably. Te real question is how badly will I get burnt. Will she withhold sex from me? I forgot what sex is it has been so long. Will she throw me out of the house? That would be the first step to separation and divorce.

Don't feel bad for me. I have reached accommodation with what I can and can't do.

See y'all at the Keystone Conference.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Tried it a couple of times and couldn't get to sleep.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

Reality Check
    Aside from whatever is going on between you and your wife, are your breast forms designed to be slept in? Many of the better ones are not and sleeping in them (unless you can sleep on your back and never turn over) can put excess pressure on them and eventually cause them to leak or burst.

I have tried sleeping in my forms but I mostly sleep on my side (one or the other) and this pushes the forms to the center and out of place. And since I still have a penis and testicles and can feel them, I can't really say that sleeping in forms make me feel like a woman. Now I could tuck and wear my padded panties, but I have to get up a few times during the night to pee and this makes it difficult.

Bottom line is, it doesn't really work for me.
    Krisi

I've never tried it, but I prefer to wear as little as possible to sleep in. Anything not necessary for warmth just seems wrong.
    So many new things to learn

I sleep with breast forms often and my wife and I share the same bed, and cuddle! The other night she went to bed before me. I stayed up and dressed for a while, then decided to leave on a stretchy tank top, bra and forms. I crawled in with her and she scooted over to cuddle up to my and her hand ended up right on my boob. I was mildly surprised as she tolerates my dressing quite well, but generally doesn't care for the boobs. I laid there for a few minutes and she moved and readjusted her position, and her hand went right back to my boob. I also noticed she caressed it lightly and gave it a couple light squeezes.

I mentioned it to her in the morning and she didn't remember a thing, which is pretty normal. She has woken up when I come to bed and had long intelligent conversations and in the morning she doesn't remember a thing! Anyway she thought that it was pretty funny and said that maybe subconsciously she doesn't mind the boobs that much after all!

Steffi, you have been around here long enough that one morning you will get caught. Perhaps she will come to you in the middle of the night for some reason. At any rate, just be mentally prepared for when it happens!

Banned Read only
    I'd say you're playing with fire. Now, the question is whether you're going to burst in flames or be slow roasted. My wife and I are in a similar situation. We sleep apart for medical reasons; tossing and turning by either of us awakens the other with mutual back problems. I've taken up sleeping in a nightgown and panty. Sometimes I add a bra with pseudo forms, i.e., an old Nerf Ball cut in half and placed within a molded bra cup. It adds definition but can be squished when sleeping. I thought "What if?" my wife were to decide to get up early and come check on me. When she cleaned out the back of her side of the walk-in closet she tossed a big heap of nightgowns she had out grown (sigh) and told me to take what I wanted. She knew there was one I would be interested in. I took that as a green light or at least she was not going to go berserk about I wearing a nightgown to sleep.

I'd say the way you and your wife are playing the game is "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" with the modification that she has to make a conscious effort to avid the elephant in the room. The most difficult part of DADT is trying to start a conversation rather than avoiding the issue. If your wife were to hop in the bed while your sleeping in forms, what do you think would happen? If your prior experience is she went totally off the rails, then you probably will not get anywhere. I have tossed that situation over in my head. I'd tell her or ask her, if she knew I would take the nightgown from the heap, what do you think I would do with it?

If I were to fully engage in conversation I'd tell her one of the troubling aspects of DADT is her declination to engage has meant she was not able to rein me in. In all probability, if she had not instituted DADT I would have been totally satisfied wearing a nightgown with the attention and cuddling there once was. Left my own devises I only found self fulfillment by adding one thing after another. I don't think I would have intentionally "nudged" her along which seems to be one of the recommendations I read all the time.

Are you trying to start a conversation? Probably, yes. But, what direction are you really wanting the conversation to go? What's the end goal? Marital dissolution? Or some limited acknowledge of this other part of you? What's your end game?

Sleep is such a challenge for me that I won't even sleep in a bra, let alone breast forms. Even a nightgown has to be very loose and comfortable.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Quote Originally Posted by April Rose View Post
    Sleep is such a challenge for me that I won't even sleep in a bra, let alone breast forms. Even a nightgown has to be very loose and comfortable.
    Ditto. A bra gripping me during the night would keep me awake.

But keeping slip, panties and stockings on is a different and very pleasant matter.

Sue

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Aside from whatever is going on between you and your wife, are your breast forms designed to be slept in? Many of the better ones are not and sleeping in them (unless you can sleep on your back and never turn over) can put excess pressure on them and eventually cause them to leak or burst.

I have tried sleeping in my forms but I mostly sleep on my side (one or the other) and this pushes the forms to the center and out of place. And since I still have a penis and testicles and can feel them, I can't really say that sleeping in forms make me feel like a woman. Now I could tuck and wear my padded panties, but I have to get up a few times during the night to pee and this makes it difficult.

Bottom line is, it doesn't really work for me.
    I wear solid silicone forms with no poly covering, Krisi. So, they can never tear or leak. Even if I step on them. Which I have!

I find wearing bra, forms, tite girdle, and tucking to be very diverting when I can't sleep when various thots r running thru my mind. Then, all I can think about is the fem things I'm wearing and soon drift off!

I get up 3 times every nite to go, too, Krisi.
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 02-18-2022 at 07:51 PM. Reason: You know these rules
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    Its kind of funny. My wife never sleeps in a bra unless its part of a play outfit and we fell asleep before she can take it off. And she has perky c's

I'm off and on wearing forms to bed. I have a mastectomy leisure bra that has a front closer and wear B size silicon forms, instead of my usual C size day forms.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

I slept in a dress one night! It was not planned, but I could not get the zipper pulled down for nothing so I gave up and went to bed wearing my whole outfit! When my wife woke up in the morning she had to laugh when I explained. She did say I could have woken her up, but I hate to as she has sometimes has trouble falling back to sleep.

I sleep in a bra and forms often.

To each their own, but when I have my forms on, sleep is the furthest thing from my mind.

I always wanted to wear my forms to bed but when I bought mine they suggested it's not a good idea to. I guess reading here it must not damage or ruin them, I guess I'm going to have to try

I wear my forms inside a pocket bra and have enjoyed sleeping wearing them from time to time, especially when it's cold. The silicone absorbs the warmth and makes them feel like an extension of my own body. I also love the feeling of waking up with boobs.

No harm will come to the forms as long as one does not apply undue pressure on them.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I just can't conceive of a situation I would want to sleep with breast forms. Unless I was born with them or developed them as part of my transition it would just feel too unnatural and uncomfortable. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    I always wanted to wear my forms to bed but when I bought mine they suggested it's not a good idea to. I guess reading here it must not damage or ruin them, I guess I'm going to have to try
    It depends on the type of forms. Some are made in a way that they won't break if you put weight on them and others can burst or split which you probably wouldn't want to wear those to bed unless you're sure you won't roll over on them.

I wear mine to bed nearly every night.
    It's not recommended but I'll accept the risk. I never sleep on my stomach so there's little pressure on the forms and after so many years doing this with no damage I'll continue to enjoy the feeling.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I wore my new Vollence breast forms to bed last night, the larger ones that work out to a 38DDD . I wore a tight white t-shirt over my bra. I woke up in the middle of the night, one form was pretty much where it was supposed to be, the other was sharing the sleeve of my t-shirt! I laid there and messed with them a bit, gave up and got out of bed and took everything off and went back to bed!
    If I try it again I have a tight lycra tank top that holds everything in place fairly well. I don't know why I didn't wear it instead of the t-shirt!

38DDD? that sounds like a very specific size. No wonder it shifted. A pocket bra would have kept the form in place better.

Have you tried the sister size, 40DD? I should think they'd be more common.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!