Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A little update

A little update

A couple of weeks ago I had made a posting of how my daughter wanted to take me to get my ears pierced, and then
    go and have our nails done. Of which we did and everything went well, a few more weeks of wearing the studs that they put in
    and then I can wear some nice ones. We both had our nails done and then I decided we should go for lunch somewhere. The entire
    day went perfect, everyplace that we went I was treated perfectly and more than once I was called mam of which kind of flattered me

A couple of days ago she brought me over a pair of black leather knee high boots that she doesn't use anymore. They are beautiful boots
    and fit me like a glove, I love how they feel. But there is a problem, they have a 3 inch heel of which i am not used to. I know I won't be going very far
    with these until I get used to them, it's going to take some time that's for sure

This weekend we are going to get a pedicure done, a first for me. I am really enjoying this new life

Enjoy the boots!

My first heels were three inch. I thought my legs were going to die wearing them even a few minutes. My leg muscles were screaming from the constant stretching. Before long I got used to them and moved up the four inch heels. Same thing all over again. Now I wear four inch all the time and I have a pair of five inch I am working on, but I think I have reached my limit of flex ability in my ankles.

Congrats on the daughter's acceptance and involvement! Tolerating our insanity is one thing, joining in is another!

How wonderful Joann, how great to have the acceptance and support of your daughter - it must be huge for you. As far as the boots go, I think you will get used to the 3" heel easily and in a much shorter time than you imagine, I even find 4" comfortable now. As for me, I'm hoping you will like to post a photo of these boots, perhaps with a great outfit!

3-inch heels are now my normal now that I'm older. You will learn to walk in them soon.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Joann, You are so very lucky to have such an wonderful accepting daughter. I love to hear these things.
    You will master the boots in no time, enjoy the pedicure and let us know what color you get.
    Crissy

Hi Miss Joann,

Be sure to practice on different surfaces before going out in them.
    I've headed over to the mall and then realized that I was wearing heels to the office.
    Which means I had to plan my shopping trip more carefully as I don't move all that fast in my taller heels.
    Going back to look at something again wasn't an option.

Marion

Platinum Member
    That sounds really great! I know you will spend plenty of time getting comfortable on the 3 inch heels!

Glad to hear you are moving forward on your journey! Pedicures are just wonderful! Your daughter sounds wonderful also! Congrats!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Enjoy your first pedicure, I know you will,especially from the sounds of your previous outings with your daughter. I had my first just yesterday and I highly recommend it and it sounds like you will definitely be getting colour which I didn’t. Congratulations.
    I don't know why , but I am .

Joann, Sounds like you have a great relationship with your daughter. Enjoy!
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

You have a great daughter

Wow! That's great bonding a relationship you probably would have never had if you didn't crossdress, maybe my wife is right calling it a blessing and a gift.

Thank you all for the kind and assuring words
    I promise I will practice walking in the new boots that she gave me
    We both had a great time getting a pedicure, of which this was my first time also

Hi Joann,

Yes!!!! I remember you talking about you and your daughter having a girls day. I am so happy you ladies made it happen. How wonderful!!!
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Quote Originally Posted by Jane P View Post
    Enjoy your first pedicure, I know you will,especially from the sounds of your previous outings with your daughter. I had my first just yesterday and I highly recommend it and it sounds like you will definitely be getting colour which I didn’t. Congratulations.
    Hi Jane, it was a fun time. as far as color I decided to go with the French tip

Boots with 3" heels...wonderful !!
    Practice practice practice ...

Guess I had an advantage as I learned to walk in my mom's heels so very long ago. It was a learning process, but I suppose since I was so young it came easy to me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by missjoann49 View Post
    Hi Jane, it was a fun time. as far as color I decided to go with the French tip
    So glad you enjoyed yourselves , I knew you would. The French tips are such an elegant look. I'm a touch jealous.
    I don't know why , but I am .

Jane, don't be jealous, I just had to do it with the French tips. Thinking spring is around the corner and I will be
    braking out the sandals before long. And yes it was a fun time

Hi Joann,
    For me, wearing 3" heels, whether on shoes or boots, adds a new dimension to my dressing experience that I really and truly enjoy. They improve my posture and stance in a very favorable wayKnee high boots are especially practical here where I live, adding warmth as well as support. And, at my 5'10" height a 3-inch heel isn't that radically different from wearing skates as I've done since my youth.
    I think the more you wear them the more you'll like them.
    Best wishes on your journey!
    Marsha Louise

Good for you hun....Be carful on wooden patios and board walks..
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Thank you, I am being very careful indeed. At my age I don't need any mishaps
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 02-26-2022 at 04:41 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the post right before yours.

Needing practice is a perfect excuse for wearing heels and then higher heels. Enjoy yourself, Joann.

How wonderful and you'll get those heels down i no time, just be careful while you practice.

By the way, can I trade my 18 year old son for your daughters, just for a week or two. I'll give her back, I promise. LOL
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Hi Shellby, I don't know, that's a tuff trade to make...LOL

You?ll get use to the heels in no time. I think what made it easier for me was the fact that from around 12 years old I started roller skating at our local rink. You?d be surprised how fast your ankles strength builds up. A few decades ago I purchased a pair of roller blades and tooled around with those, plus I?ve gone ice skating as well after my grandfather took me one time and really impressed me by skating backwards the whole time. He even made a few bets with people at the rink that if they could catch him they could keep the $20 bill he?d hold out and never flinch. No one there did or even came close. Sorry I got off story a bit just a great memory of it. But I think with my ankles being so strong is why I can walk for hours and have even run a few times wearing 4 and 5? heels. Practice makes perfect too.