Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spotting other crossdressers

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    I believe part of it may be that we all have different various needs & desires & preferences, when it comes to all this.

For example, some just want to go about their business like everyone else -- only do it as like a GG-extra on a movie set, to put it one way. Just kinda in the background, with no real role?

I know I can get like that, nothing bad about it. Sometimes it can produce an effect of, "Well, this is what it can kinda feel like to be a GG, just living a normal everyday life, going about her day. Hey, I think I can live with this! " (Whether that's actually legit or not, is another matter... But because that's the way they feel internally? Then so be it? )

Another aspect, is it's easy to fall into the never-ending rabbit-hole of "passing." Speaking from past experience? It can potentially be psychologically unhealthy.

Besides, the majority of CD'ers are going to have a difficult time passing with GG's, anyway. IOW, it probably ain't gonna happen. Here's the thing, though... They know who you are -- and many of them don't care! From what I've seen, they'd much rather you just be yourself, instead of maybe ending up trying too hard, ya know?

CD'ers just need to have a healthy relationship with it all. What that means to them, is a unique & personal thing, and might be different from others.

Reality Check
    I have posted many times that if you want to or expect to pass as a woman, you need to look like the women around you. And that means don't do makeup like you are going to a night club, do just what you need to do to cover up your male features.

Clothing and shoes are the same. Don't wear heels to the mall. In many areas, you wouldn't even wear a dress to the mall.

Learn what women are wearing in your area and wear the same things.
    Krisi