I have had a wonderful week and two more to look forward to. My grandson who is 24 lives on one side of the country and I on the other. Haven't seen or communicated with him very much over the last 10 years and he came to visit for 3 weeks. We have had so much fun just talking and catching up on each other's life. His name is Skye, his birth name was Sarha. Yep he is FTM. We both laugh at. each other. I am so envious of him, all 5 foot 100 pounds. He is cute as a button, pixie hair, knockout figure and skin and complexion smooth as a babies butt. Not a manly look. He is so envious of me, all 6 foot 3 inches, broad shoulders and ruddy skin. We laugh because both of us is want the other strives to be. We have stayed up late drinking, talking and just getting to know each other from a different perspective. We even spent the afternoon together getting out toes and fingers done. He also enjoys thrift store shopping and we both have bought a bunch. I really love him and we are making plans for future meetups and trips. I just had to share.