Thread: Wine Glass

Wine Glass

Well, I had some Glenda time Friday. Had all night got dressed sat around the house watching TV and drinking wine. The next day knowing my wife was coming home. I clean up everything I thought. She comes home talks about what she did and asked what I was doing. Told just watching TV and getting some much-needed sleep. She said Oh you musted have had some wine. I looked over and there was my wine glass with lipstick on it. I walked over to it before she got there and put my hand on the lipstick and then put it in the dishwasher wiping the lipstick off with and hand.

She knows I dress but doesn't want to see any of it after I do.

But I do like it when I leave lipstick on a glass or cup
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Banned Read only
    This is one of the things that I often have a close call with. I have a rule though that I will wash up everything I've used and vacuum every room I've been in to ensure no lipstick or lost hairs.

Glenda, Busted by the ole wine glass, not the first time that has happened to one of us and certainly will not be the last. Fortunately your wife took it well
    Crissy

This is the sort of thing my wife needles me about all the time (in a joking light hearted way of course). She says I am the worst sneak she has ever seen, as there is always something I forget to do, or leave out or not put back . If she has been out, she always knows when I have dressed. I'm so glad I came out to her right away, I would have been caught for sure, and that would have been a much bigger problem than dressing is

I almost had that problem myself this weekend. I did notice the lipstick on the glass before I finished using it though. I need to double-check to make sure the dishes are all cleaned up before my wife returns. Now that reminds me, I am pretty sure that I left a tube of lipstick in a coat pocket. I better go track it down now so it doesn't end up embarrassing me some time later.

My normal dressing routine is to dress fully (not necessarily makeup and wig) after my wife goes to bed. We use separate bathrooms so I put my clothes in my bathroom. That way, when I get out of bed in the morning (always wearing a nighty) I can go to my bathroom and put on my outer male clothing. This morning my golf shirt wasn't in the bathroom. HUH? I looked in the clothes basket and it wasn't there. When I put on my bralette and put in the silicone inserts, there were only 2 inserts in my vanity drawer. Where are the other 2??? Later in the day it was time to hang some pictures in the spare bedroom. My wife prefers to direct that operation while I do the labor portion. Into the spare bedroom we go. Gee, the golf shirt and breast forms are lying on top of the dresser. I must have left them there when I changed out of my dress into my nighty last night. If I weren't honest with my wife about my dressing, that would have been about the 100th time I'd have been busted.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

My cigarette butts bust me, although I can dress in front of my wife I try to clean up the (male mode) my cigarettes usually gives me away.

On one of my Friday night drives I took a coffee with a travel mug and the next day my daughter drove our car. She brought the travel mug in when she came home and asked my wife why she would use my ugly travel mug when she has so many much prettier ones. And questioned her never remembering seeing my wife wear that shade of lipstick. We can never be to careful.

Glenda, Leaving lipstick on a wine glass feels so affirming for me. I'm sorry that you have to hide. it.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    Yep, forgetting the rim of a glass or cup will announce you were having femme time. As to vacuuming, be sure to clean out the canister and get the hair off the rollers. If she were to yank the wig hair from the rollers, she may question "Why are there blond hairs tangled in the rollers?" when that not anyone's hair color, or even length!

Although I'd love an accepting partner, I'd sooner be single than have to go through all this sort of thing.
    Basically, it's a case of 'take me as I am, or don't take me at all'.
    I could never tolerate what some of the wives and SOs of others here put them through. Much of it is outright spousal abuse.

As long as you dont leave lipstick lip prints on her lingerie drawer handles, Glenda! Women hate that!

Aspiring Member
    Well now that my dressing is out on the open my wife wont think i had a girl friend over if she finds lipstick.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy-Lyn View Post
    I could never tolerate what some of the wives and SOs of others here put them through. Much of it is outright spousal abuse.
    I can't tolerate it either, especially after one of the last girlfriends I had before meeting my wife. She wasn't very abusive, but very far from supportive, maybe borderline abusive.

I feel for our sisters trapped in marriages with unsupporting wives. It's hard, very hard. There's so many reasons that it doesn't resolve well, and doesn't end in divorce. It's just sad.

I clean up after a session like it's a cleaning after a mafia hit.

It is puzzling to me as to why it seems appealing to have lipstick on things like glasses, etc. I want my lipstick to stay on my lips. If it comes off that easily, it will smear easily as well. Once I switched to liquid matte lipstick I will never go back to anything else. You can drink all you want and very little will rub off. It lasts a long time without having to reapply.

Below is the one I use and it is great, but only the matte finish dries completely. I tried the glossy one and it rubs off like the others

https://m.esteelauder.com/product/26...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

Sandi