Thread: Wow, what a week for me

Wow, what a week for me

What an incredible week it has been. I almost don't know where to start. Spoiler - this one is going to be a long post.

It started last week as I was traveling for work and went clubbing 3 nights in two different cities in Florida. That in itself was a record for me, but it continues. My wife is out of town for a while, and I got to dress up and go out both Saturday and Sunday night to a local club. What a blast Saturday night was in particular. Since that was the highlight of the week, I figured I would post the details of that one outing, but all were fun - 5 outings in 8 days, wow.

I got there late as I was messing around with my eyebrows for a long time. I was trying the glue stick trick that some drag artists use. It is pretty effective but really hard to get right without practice if you ask me. The shape of the brow was great, but I still had some grainyness below the drawn brow which I did not like. Practice I suppose.

So anyhow, I got there maybe 11 PM. There was a nice size crowd, and I did not go to the drag show. I just went to the largest bar of the 3 in the club. It was not long before a bachelorette party turned loose, and young women flooded the place. After I had one beer, I got up from the bar to walk around. I have learned a lot in the last few years about social interaction in bars, and when I want to meet people, this works well for me. I just walk around the bar slowly. If anyone close by is making eye contact, I typically make a little wave and smile. If they respond, I will attempt to interact with them, If not I just keep moving. One interesting thing I noticed. If I stop to chat with someone, that is when others typically approach me to say they like something about what I am wearing or whatever. It seems they detect you are friendly and approachable, and that first interaction seems to draw others in - an Interesting notion.

Sorry I did not take any pictures this time. I just wanted to get out there. I thought I looked pretty sharp though. I had on my JM Collection black keyhole blouse that I had worn in another club last week. I had on a very short black faux leather skirt, sheer toeless Hanes pantyhose and my Jessica Simpson gold glitter peep toe heels - 3.5 inch.
    I was only halfway around the bar when a cute woman walks directly at me and tells me my legs looked wonderful, and we chatted for a good while. It turned out to be her 40th birthday but she looks fantastic for that age. I would have guessed she was maybe 28. She kept going on about my legs, but I did not tell her about my cheats. When I want them to look really top notch. I will put on some Sally Hansen leg makeup - the one in the spray can, not the liquid. It makes the skin look really nice but has a matte finish so after it sets, I will put on a thin coat of lotion which provides a natural sheen. Top that off with very sheer hose and they look perfect. That is just one of my many cheats to look my absolute best. I enjoyed talking with her but she wanted to get back to her friends, so I stopped to grab another beer at the bar and met another woman waiting to pick up her drink. She was wearing over the top glitter eye markup and short blond hair. We talked briefly and she asked to come join her and her husband to talk. He was stilling at the bar and she was dancing to the music right in front of him. He started joking about how good my heels looked on me and that he wished his wife would wear some like that, haha. She said she can not wear heels that high (only 3.5 in), so I thought it funny that I can wear shoes that some women can not. Ha.
    Then some guy called my real name, and I thought crap. Then I figured out who he is. He is a local gay community activist, who I had met there a few years ago. I just did not recognize him at first because he now has a mustache. Way back whenever I met him, we had discussed my dressing and transgender issues, etc. So he was happy to see I had returned, and we talked for a while. He introduced me to a few of his friends. Side note: For those who had never ventured out into gay bars, don't assume a gay guy is interested in you because he wants to talk. Some people are just friendly and social. As I have spent a lot of time in these places the last few years, I can say I have lost all stereotyping because of people like him. He is just a really nice social guy who happens to be gay. Sorry - public service note : )

I had some brief interactions with a number of others, but this one really takes the cake. A very nice looking woman about a foot shorter than me says something. I had to bend over and have her repeat it like 3 times. I was thinking she was drunk and had slurred speech. That was not the case. She is French and has a thick accent. We really hit it off, so I showed her some of my pictures. She was saying things like, Oh I love, love, love, those shoes, etc. She ended up dragging me up to dance with her and her friends, and dance we did - to the point I started sweating and had to sit down to cool off a bit. She just could not let me go. She wanted my phone number, but I said I am sorry but I do not thing my wife would like that, haha. This is a real party girl. She is living in the US as she has immigrated here, but lives 1000 miles away. She was simply visiting a friend. I got a LOT of hugs from this woman. I did not think she was drunk until later when she starts telling me she loves me, haha. By then I figured she had a couple too many. We had one last dance, and it was really cool with the bright strobe lights flashing on us as she insisted I jump up on the square dancing platform with her. The platform is maybe 2 feet high in front of mirrors - so cool. She told me to do her dance moves and I copied her. She was putting her hands on her hips and waist so I did whatever she did. Gosh it was fun.
    By 2:30 am the crowds were thinning out so I decided to order my ride home. It was really a great night of interaction. I wish I had gotten a picture of her just as a memento as we will likely never see each other again. Such is the life of one night interactions at clubs.

Sorry it was so long. I just had to relive it in my head. Sunday, I went to the mall en femme to buy some more makeup at Dillard's. That was a story in itself, but lets just say I found me a makeup artist , yea! What a hoot. Get out there people, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Next outing, this Friday!!!

Thanks for reading,

Sandi

Sandi, OMG, I have no idea how you actually fit work into your busy schedule. One adventure sounds better then the next, Thanks for posting all of this.
    Crissy

I get tired and need to take a nap just hearing about her adventures!

Crissy,

Thank you. I have to say the pink fog has hit me like a freight train. I went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast and I figured that was enough, but I decided to go eat lunch at Applebee?s and I am waiting for my food as I type. The only problem, I went and jumped into my wife?s car in full sight and my neighbor was in his garage. Incredibly, he had is back facing me so I know he did not see me. So I think I am going to hang out until it gets dark this evening before I head home. I have to quit doing that as it violates my self imposed rules which are:

Don?t involve family
    Don?t involve friends
    Don?t involve immediate neighbors

Everyone else is fair game.

I have to say my top is cute though. It has peacock feather designs on it.

Sandi

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Haha yea pumped, I do not mean to over post about my outings. It is just that it means so much to me to be able to do it, and I can not share with people close to me. They would not understand I suspect. I am a different animal even among our group.

Sandi

I enjoy hearing about your outings. I get to live vicariously through you!

You probably hit more clubs in a month than most of us do in our lifetimes.

My hopes for you are:

1. Strong calves, for lengthy periods in heels, and;
    2. A healthy liver.

Keep making friends (you should have got her number), keep having fun, keep going out, and keep telling us about them (lots of silent readers who wish they were in your heels), but you need to take a photo of your outfit before you strut out the door for the rest of us to see and enjoy (often vicariously, as Pumped so aptly notes--maybe a few more posts and Pumped may ditch the beard and go strutting for herself!)
    Last edited by TheHiddenMe; 02-26-2022 at 03:00 AM. Reason: Damn autocorrect...
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

Thank you for sharing your amazing adventure with us Ms Sandi!

I 100% agree about having a smile on your face to help people realize that you are approachable.
    More importantly your sweet personality comes across in your stories so it’s no wonder people are attracted to you when you venture out!

Thanks so much Dee and the fabulous Lux,

I think maybe the post was a little too long for many so i was not sure if people want all the detail. I have gone out lately far more than ever, and it just makes the pink fog all the stronger. Last night was no exception. I am afraid I won't be posting any picture of this, but last night I was dancing with a group of 6 girls. I had on my red boots, red metallic miniskirt, black leather under the bust corset and otherwise topless for a couple of songs. The girls loved it and want me to go back there tonight, but I could use a rest, haha.

Lets just say that gave me a real rush.

Sandi

Banned Read only
    Sandi has the best adventures. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us.

Thanks Monica, I appreciate that. I had a really funny continuation this morning. I was not home until 3 am and woke up early anyhow, so I went to my local Cracker Barrel for some breakfast before cleaning up. So I had full makeup, wig and my green peacock print top with really tight and short black shorts on. Everything was uneventful for the meal but when checking out I had to stand in a line. I usually avoid anyone under 18 , but I was in line and this little kid said something to me. I did not understand and the mom says ?eye shadow, she said eye shadow? and the mom smiled at me. Then I looked down at the little girl and we smiled at each other. I said to the mom that I had my makeup on from clubbing last night late. She said at least someone is having fun ; )

It was a weird and funny interaction. Apparently she noticed my over the top makeup with big eyelashes etc. Too funny.

Sandi

Hi Sandi, I always enjoy your adventures (jealous), and detailed descriptions. You could/should write a book, including pictures. I have a great imagination and have fun picturing your you and your outfits. Thanks for sharing. I?d like to hear about your Dillard?s experience. She sounds exciting. What?s up Friday night? You?re so right, nothing gained. While reading your adventures, picturing you, the pink fog hit. No complaints, but didn?t plan on it today. Incorrigible.

Love to read about your outings and live vicariously through them!

And the hardest part is having to go drab again after the party.

That's one reason I gave up and go most full time now. Except for work..... :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Wow , I used to go out so much in London but now back in Manchester and post lockdown w internet fun I have ended up a Cyber Girl !
    There is no anxiety and getting home very late problem.
    I did recently enquire about 2 nights in hotel in the gay village over bank holiday,s.
    The prices ?
    Suite Friday n Saturday 1080.00 pounds
    Room Friday n Saturday 537.00 pounds
    Didnt go !
    C

Thanks everyone again for the kind comments.

I was not going to post again on this thread as it is getting kind of dated, but figured I would post a picture of what I was wearing the night of the original post. Some of my posts might make people think all my outfits are over the top, but I do wear other things. This top came from Macy's, and I love the 3/4 sleeve, since it covers my biceps nicely. I wear the same bracelets a lot just because I like how the both look and fit. They came from Brighton Collections and are leather with strong magnets ( they cost more than the clothing - go figure).

When I was wearing this outfit, I mentioned how the French woman I was dancing with had me copy her dance moves. I can not get over how sensual that dance felt. It was really great fun. A night to remember. The picture is not so great but you get the idea of what I was wearing that night. It is so much fun to dress up.

Sandi

JM-Collection.jpg

Pretty conservative!

(For you!)

Sandi, I think Pumped may be correct. Nice length on the skirt showing some pretty legs!
    That may be the most serious we have seen you.
    Crissy

Sandi, you look totally put together. Lovely outfit!

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Hi Sandi,

What a week, I know I couldn't hang with that schedule more that 1 day. Sounds amazing and you look great I can see why everyone wanted to get close to you.

Sandi, 5 outings in a little over a week, sounds like a dream to me.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Somehow I missed this post when it originally went up. Really enjoyed reading about your experience Sandi. Also appreciate the update with a picture of your outfit. Good choice!
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.