Monday was a holiday for me. I had been planning this day out for a long time. That morning I had some guy things I had to take care of and was busy until about 11AM. I keep a bag of clothes at my office. I already had my gaff, panties and trouser socks on. I arrived at my office and began to change. Some wardrobe malfunctions: new hoop earrings that I could not get closed forced me to go back to my small studs that I was already wearing. It was funny because after sorting that out the doubt came up, followed up by; do you really want to venture out, it is later than you expected to get started, excuses blah blah blah. I just pushed through the doubt. I do not wear forms but I have a great bra by Vanity Fair, it is called the extreme ego boost push up. Makes my own B cup stand up well. It was going to warm up nicely so I wore a light long sleeve blouse with a thin long sweater. My skinny jeans and a pair of flats. I have not yet started to wear makeup or a wig. I have a military style crew cut. I drove about 30 minutes from home to a small town with a lot of shops. On the drive over I became happy that I was on the road and was going to give Jenni a little time out. My first stop was a Goodwill and did some browsing tried on a couple of sweaters but they were too small. Then went to Wally World to buy some dish soap for my wife and to browse. I found a cute pendant and a pair of socks. Came to the check out with only three things in the basket. A nice lady in front of me whom had more groceries than I did asked if I wanted to go in front of her in line. Which I graciously accepted. Good karma coming back since I do that all the time when shopping. She was very nice, no strange gazes or looks. Then I went to Ross's and looked around but did not find much there either. Had lunch in the sunlight and returned back home.

I find it is the little risk and the little things that I can do that make me so happy. It is nice to put most of it all together and then be out in the world. I am planning a trip at the end of March to get a full makeover. Never done that before. I think it will be fun and might open up Pandora's box. But what the heck!