Thread: something about stockings and high heels

something about stockings and high heels

I guess that's what really got me into this....I vaguely remember, but when I was a teenager, I remember seeing a young women wearing a dress, stockings and high heels and ever since then I have loved seeing women wearing them. Even with my girlfriends I would ask them to wear stockings and high heels.
    Last edited by char GG; 02-23-2022 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Against the rules to post personal information on the public forum

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Don't be shy, SL. Show us your nylon covered legs and spikes, at least!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I think a lot of us started with stockings. In my case, as an 11-year old I went to the bathroom one day, and my mother's nylons were hanging on the doorknob. For who knows what reason I tried them on, and the rest is history. (Unfortunately her heels were too small for me, so I had to wait until I could buy my own for that part of the equation).

Platinum Member
    My first foray into women's clothing was stockings and open bottom girdles from my mother's lingerie draw. I do not recall her ever owning pantyhose. I do wear pantyhose outside the home along with a control panty to eliminate bulges. In home it is traditional stockings attached to a garter girdle or I wear thigh high stockings.

Stockings are one of my most favorite things to wear. They are comfortable, warm, soft, and sexy. I picked up a pair of Sheertex thigh highs on sale and they are awesome!
    We can only achieve what we dare to reach for.

My first foray was panties, then closely followed by bras.
    Soon after that I discovered the silkiness of hosiery and my love has only grown since then. Alas, although I adore heels I can no longer wear any higher than 2" due to a foot issue some 10 years ago. I mourn their loss constantly.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I love the look and feel of my legs slipping into stockings. Then there's the decision about which heels to wear with them!

Quote Originally Posted by VivianNewkirk View Post
    I love the look and feel of my legs slipping into stockings. Then there's the decision about which heels to wear with them!
    First is which Stockings to put on. I was thinking what to wear today before I sat down at the computer. I wanted to wear red stockings so I thought red sweater to go with. Then I was going black mini skirt but when reaching in the drawer I saw my new pencil skirt and had to try it and see. I only have one pair of four inch black heels. So I am decked out red and black today.

Include me in the ?first item? group. When young, I was invited to join next door sisters in a little dress up time, which at the time was a first. At first, I thought it was boring until I slipped on a nylon stocking. I was hooked. To this day, my #1.

While stockings were not the first item I wore, to was a Merry Widow, I wear them every time I dress now days. I do love them.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Stockings (or in my case, pantyhose) are a must for me dressing. Even if I put on leggings, there's hose underneath. I doubt I would have gotten into dressing at all if not for hosiery. I wish I could find the right pair of heels for me, though. Still, my heart does flutter when I see a lady in stockings and high heels, and I make an effort not to stare.

I only recently started wearing pull-ups or ankle-stockings. Now I wear them all the time.

Heels, not so much - I can manage to get vertigo in my 2" platform heels. Much practice needed.

I did buy a pair of fish-net panty-hose which I'm dying to try out with my mini-dress.

If it wasn't for nylons, I'd probably never got into crossdressing. I love the way they make me feel and look and are my foundation for getting dressed up.

When I see a GG out and about wearing nylons, my heart misses a beat and I always take a quick look to observe their shoes, nylons and skirt.

My mother’s stockings and girdles were my gateway to dressing. When I slipped into my sister’s heels my life changed.
    Honoring the woman within