Thread: My evening

My evening

I was finally able to get some quality AmeeJo time last night. I got dressed for bed in my Sheertex stockings, A nice blue bra, garter, panties, and my new breast forms. It felt really good to be that dressed up. I typically only wear a bra and panties. Anyway, as a bonus, AmeeJo got to spend the whole night with me, Yay!!. I slept great and every once and a while would wake up with a little squeeze and a jiggle. It was very exciting. Waking up with my bra and forms on was a positively glorious experience! I can't wait for tonight to do it again. I have a nice red basque from Love Honey I'll try out then. I did have one scary moment though, after taking everything off and getting ready to put it away in my nightstand, I dropped one of my forms off of the bed! I'm a paraplegic and can't just hop out of bed to pick something up. Fortunately, my bed lowers and I was able to reach it and get it all put away. After wearing my forms all night, my chest feels SO flat now! It's a little sad. Anyway, thanks for this site and for how nice all you gurls have been. I am really learning a lot.
    We can only achieve what we dare to reach for.

Thanks for sharing

It sounds like you were having a wonderful moment until the panic showed up.

Its wonderful to wear my bras and breast forms to bed. I really enjoy that. Sometimes with pantyhose or leggings. But, I have experienced the panic you must have had when you dropped one of your forms.

The threat of having something 'noticed' or 'found' by someone you might not have shared this personality with can be frightening. Glad you were able to recover the form and put everything away.

Keep a low profile until you are ready to cope with the aftermath in your own time.

Ameejo: I’m very happy for you being able to have a joyous night dressed. I chuckled at your story of retrieving a dropped form. The squishy, slippery little devils can be difficult under any conditions — all the more so for a paraplegic. I’m sure your prior time in the Navy (thank you for your service) reinforced your skills and determination at getting it done, so there was no way that form was staying on the floor. Glad to have you here among us.

Best regards.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Ameejo, Sounds like a great night sleeping enflame. Good for you.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Another great night! My wife and son went to spend the night at one of our friend's house so, Yay Me! AmeeJo time with no sneaking or hiding. I dressed top to bottom in red. Stockings, panties, a gorgeous basque with garters, my breast forms, and some bright red lipstick. It felt so good to just relax and be me. I loved it. I didn't leave the lipstick on while I slept but I stayed in everything else. Another wonderful night's sleep and it was awesome waking up feeling so sexy.
    We can only achieve what we dare to reach for.