The group I play golf with had a 1:30 tee time today. Oops, 1 guy had to bail (I don't know why). Oops, another bailed as he had taken his wife to the ER. That left 2 of us. The other remaining guy didn't want to play golf with just 2 of us and cancelled the reservation. It was such a nice day that I decided to play 9 holes alone. I looked on-line and the last 3 tee times for the day were available. I took the last tee time so I wouldn't be pushing the group in front of me. It was 80? and I was wearing shorts. That's fine for covering my panties. My golf shirt is fine for covering my bra. Because this course winds thru a lot of trees, when I got to the first tee I was able to remove the DD breast forms from the zippered compartment in my golf bag and put them in the cups of the underwire bra I had on. I removed them after playing 5 holes for 2 reasons. The 7th hole (fairway) is parallel to a busy street and I didn't need anyone seeing "that guy with boobs playing golf." Also, because of the temps I knew I was sweating a little and didn't want them to get wet with perspiration. I also removed my bra as I knew it would need washing when I got home. Some day I'll need to thank my wife for showing me how to remove a bra without removing a top/shirt/blouse. She showed me that trick maybe 35 years ago.

Anyway, wearing my DD breast forms to play golf was a 1st for me. It felt great wearing them on the course and they didn't interfere with my golf swing at all. It makes me wish I could wear them all the time on the course; but, my group wouldn't like it at all. My wife wouldn't be pleased, either. While she probably has no idea I wore forms on the course, she has to have known I was wearing a bra. When she hugged and kissed me good-bye, I'm certain she had to have felt the straps/strap adjusters and the back strap.