Thread: Almost got caught

Almost got caught

Whew! I had a close call today. I got some new lingerie in the mail today and I couldn't wait to check it out. I have a fairly large shop that is separate from the house, so I went down there to open the package up. Everything was there and it is all just what I expected. I packed it all up and am waiting for a time to take it up to the house to put it with all of my other stuff. I went back up to the house and my wife was laying down on the couch because she was not feeling well. We talked for a bit and then I went to use the restroom. When I looked down at my feet, there was a black thong sitting on my shoe! Oh my! It's a good thing my shoe is black as well. I need to be more careful.
    We can only achieve what we dare to reach for.

Perhaps there will come a day when you wont have to hide any longer.
    The freedom is very exiting.

Whenever I do laundry I?m always retracing my steps in case a pair of errant panties has fallen out of the basket for this very reason Hahha? my wife knows all about this but the kids don?t

In order to pull off CDing completely in secret, I think one must be an expert sneak. If you are not, and I certainly was not, it might be time to have "the talk"

Banned Read only
    Didn't your mother tell you not to toss your underwear on the floor?