This is a report of spouse acceptance, not earth shattering, but with all the terrible news out there, it has resulted in my happiness getting a real boost and thought I?d share.

A week or so ago I summoned enough gumption to again talk to my wife about my crossdressing and how not being able to share with her leaves me isolated, and also emphasized I love her and am forever committed to her nonetheless. She responded with things she?s been feeling and it was a good honest talk.cool. Then a few days later she returns from doing errands with a cute blouse and very girly jeans for me. I of course immediately put them and she was completely ok. A few days later we were shopping and walked by a simple blue dress, not too showy, and she saw me glance at and suggested I get it. She still doesn?t want to see me with fake boobs, or even a bra, but this is a big step forward. I?m not going to push things and will stay within her comfort zone. But this feels like real acceptance and a leap forward in our relationship.
Hope everyone else has a happy day.