Thread: Buying a Fire Pit

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar

Buying a Fire Pit

With the weather starting to get better, we have decided to start preparing for what hopes to be an enjoyable spring and summer. We decided that after all the ice melts off of our pool cover and i get it removed (the ice got be around 4" thick in some places), we would look into replacing our fire pit. With the wife off to work, i had the chance to dress and decided to go to a local Lowe's, as i had already determined that they had what we were looking for. Turns out, they were on sale for an even better price ($42) for a 35" round fire pit. Nice price. When i first walked in, i wasn't sure where the fire pits were located, so once of the employees asked, can I help you ma'am?. Now i not a small person by any means, even with my recent weight loss, and i was wearing a new pair of heels i just bought at Ross Dress for Less. I always thought my voice was a bit high for a man, but so be it. So i answered that i was looking for a fire pit, and he showed me a stack of 25 right in the middle of an aisle. I determined that to be perfect for what i was looking for. He put in a cart for me, i went and paid for it and took it out to my SUV. A stranger helped me put it in my car. It wasn't that heavy at all. I told my wife and she said cause you were dressed as a female. I then switched into some flat boots and went to a local JC Penney for some looking around. All in all, a pretty cool day. And the weather wasn't bad either.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

Sounds like a good day - you look nice in your pictures

Sounds and looks like a nice outing.
    So many new things to learn

I?ve seen the phenomenon of help being offered for women but not men lots - I?ve probably done it myself.
    You look great, I think that did the trick.
    Enjoy a warm fire this spring.

Sounds like a great day!
    Julianna Frances

Sounds like a good day all around! Love the pics
    Crissy

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Just loving the detail that you had 4" of ice on your pool. I dream of both ice and a pool here in sunny Cornwall. The dressed bit completely passed me by if I'm honest.

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    That was great Michelle

I have found that most store employees are required to be nice and helpful to all customers.at al limes... as long as they are not causing any serious trouble
    BTW as I have often said, females come in all shapes an sizes and some are even indeed a bit masculine. So, it they are rude to you for no reason they know that might loose their job.
    They certainly can not claim or infer that you are just a MIAD as there can be a slander laws suit against the store it you were indeed a real female.

Last edited by Barbara Jo; 03-04-2022 at 10:26 PM.

Nice story Michelle

Hi Michelle, sounds like a great day, and you look very natural as a woman also
    It also sounds like you have a very supportive wife

Silver Member
    Just don't wear a nice wig near the fire!

Michelle, Sounds like a nice day. Enjoy your new fire-pit.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".