Thread: a day to myself

a day to myself

a day to myself

yesterday, i had a chance to enjoy Marsha. The wife was working a double shift at the volunteer hospital gift shop (filling in for another volunteer that had to go some where) With that, I took advantage and decided to pull out the clothes stash and get 're acquainted' with some of my clothing.

I was eager as I have lost some 30 pounds and was curious as to what might now fit, (that i had' outgrown' during the last two years.)
    First i dumped it all on the bed and sorted through everything. Once separated into tops, skirts, undies, etc, I then went through it all and tried most of it on. Now i don't usually do a fashion show when dressing, but i needed to see how it all looked. Not everything fit, as I still have a bunch of weight to still loose. Several of my rear zip skirts are still WAY too small, and to be truthful, since i do not purge, are also some of my oldest items in the closet. Bras were inspected and most were tried on. Tops, skirts, undies all were checked out and piles were rearranged to reflect what now fits and what still has to wait a bit.
    At the very bottom of the duffel bag was an old Halloween maid outfit. Deciding, 'what the h--l, i pulled it out and gave it a try. Well.,,, that was a mistake! i spent the rest of the afternoon exploring Marsha the maid and her duties, all while suitably attired. My poor 20+ year old black pumps started falling apart, so i spent a bit of time gluing them back together fully dressed.
    Since i still have some weight, my boobs were very pronounced which only added to the pleasure of the moment. Unfortunately, because I got down on my knees and did some floor scrubbing, I ended up putting runs in both stockings! (dumb stupid maid!)

one of the interesting side notes, every time i slipped into a bra, my nips became hard and very noticeable.

all was done and put away When wife got home. She Even noticed the cleaning that had been done. Such a great afternoon!

marsha leanne
    Last edited by marsha leanne; 03-04-2022 at 01:04 PM.

Marsha, Any day you can dress is a good day. I'm gad you got the chance.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    I have fond memories of the days my wife was still working and I was a retiree. I could count on seven hours of femme time to be June Cleaver; doing domestic chores in dress, heels and hosiery. There was no chance I would be interrupted as she is a non-driver and I took her to and picked her up from work. My wife was appreciative of all the work I accomplished, but, still reminds me I never cleaned the bathrooms. Not a chance I'd get down on hands and knees in heels and a dress and scrub the toilet.

thanks Stefanie, I also drive my wife to and from her volunteer work, so I wasn't worried about an early return on her part.

Alwayshave; It started out as just another dressing episode. The fun part here is that it turned into a revisit of My outfits after a 2 year semi dry spell. I totally did NOT expect it to become the 'adventure' it turned out to be! I haven't had that outfit on in almost 10 years.