Hi all,

Two weeks ago I posted about how loud the women were screaming at a drag show I was at in Florida. I went back there again last night, but this time I was armed with a couple of orange foam ear plugs. My wig hides them nicely.

I was having a couple of beers and standing to the side watching people dance, as it was so crowded it was like bodies just banging into each other - a bit too much for my liking but it was fun people watching. I ended up bumping into a young woman who recognized me from 2 weeks ago, and she introduced me to a girl friend of hers, both very cute looking. We ended up dancing for a while, but I was starting to get over heated and went back to the sidelines. I figured that would be it for the night, but another young woman in her 30s came up to me and said something, but I could not hear because of the loud music and ear plugs even when she repeated it right in my ear. I thought she just asked me to dance so I shook my head yes. Now I am not sure what she said because once we started dancing, she spun around and next thing you know here rear was pushed into my body as she was dancing and I had no where to back up to. I never danced like that before, but people started cheering her on, and I ended up holding on to her waist as she danced. OK just to be clear nothing was going on here other than dancing, but it was definitely more than I am used to. She fell to the floor in front of me in a push up position and other girls started slapping her rear end and she jumped back up to continue dancing like before with close contact. The next time she went down to do more twerking moves on the floor, I helped the other girls since she was into the whole thing. After the song was over, she gave me a hug and said it was her birthday. Then she was gone. I keep pondering what she said to me. I am wondering if she asked if I wanted a lap dance or something, who knows what I agreed to, but whatever the case it was fun. Although it appeared provocative, nothing was really going on there. The girl was clearly showing off her sexy dance moves.

So every time I think I have seen and done it all in the club scene, something crazy happens that is new to me. I am still shaking my head over this one.

Sandi

PS - I tried to make this one shorter