Thread: Another crazy night of clubbing

Another crazy night of clubbing

Hi all,

Two weeks ago I posted about how loud the women were screaming at a drag show I was at in Florida. I went back there again last night, but this time I was armed with a couple of orange foam ear plugs. My wig hides them nicely.

I was having a couple of beers and standing to the side watching people dance, as it was so crowded it was like bodies just banging into each other - a bit too much for my liking but it was fun people watching. I ended up bumping into a young woman who recognized me from 2 weeks ago, and she introduced me to a girl friend of hers, both very cute looking. We ended up dancing for a while, but I was starting to get over heated and went back to the sidelines. I figured that would be it for the night, but another young woman in her 30s came up to me and said something, but I could not hear because of the loud music and ear plugs even when she repeated it right in my ear. I thought she just asked me to dance so I shook my head yes. Now I am not sure what she said because once we started dancing, she spun around and next thing you know here rear was pushed into my body as she was dancing and I had no where to back up to. I never danced like that before, but people started cheering her on, and I ended up holding on to her waist as she danced. OK just to be clear nothing was going on here other than dancing, but it was definitely more than I am used to. She fell to the floor in front of me in a push up position and other girls started slapping her rear end and she jumped back up to continue dancing like before with close contact. The next time she went down to do more twerking moves on the floor, I helped the other girls since she was into the whole thing. After the song was over, she gave me a hug and said it was her birthday. Then she was gone. I keep pondering what she said to me. I am wondering if she asked if I wanted a lap dance or something, who knows what I agreed to, but whatever the case it was fun. Although it appeared provocative, nothing was really going on there. The girl was clearly showing off her sexy dance moves.

So every time I think I have seen and done it all in the club scene, something crazy happens that is new to me. I am still shaking my head over this one.

Sandi

PS - I tried to make this one shorter

Might need to have things repeated often enough until you know exactly what is being said. You are definitely braver than I am. Sounds like a fun time anyway.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Now u know how it is for me, Sandi! Hard of hearing, very powerful speakers, and wearing ear plugs? I can't hear a darn thing inside these clubs!

Young women must like twerking because a number of them that come up to dance then after a bit back into me, too. Not my favorite thing.
    Because I tuck!

But, like u did, I hang on for the ride. If it's too long and I'm bored? I find a few hard slaps on their behind discourages them!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Not my scene at all, I'm afraid, but glad you enjoyed it and had a great time.

Sounds like a fun time but not for me. Too old for clubs will be 52 this year. Would rather go sit in a dive bar & people watch. Of course laugh under my breath but very enjoyable for me.

Doc, funny you have experienced the same thing ; )

I realize it is not everyone?s thing, but it is a great way to socialize and meet accepting people to hang out with. Fortunately the larger clubs have less noisy areas away from the dance floor, and I usually make my rounds to the quiet spaces as well.

Sandi

Platinum Member
    I have to admit that part of me would love to dress provocatively and dance w/o inhibition. Alas, I seem to lack the neural circuitry for dancing. There have been a few times (when in girl mode) that I have been dragged out on the dance floor by GGs and I tried but was so incredibly self-conscious.

Kim,

You know in male mode I was so shy and self conscious, I just could not go dancing when I was growing up and missed out. I have to give credit to a cute girl a few years ago who literally dragged me by the hand to to dance floor while saying ?come on, come on, you only live once?. I replayed that night in my head so many times. She was right.

Sandi

Quote Originally Posted by P_Alexis View Post
    Sounds like a fun time but not for me. Too old for clubs will be 52 this year. Would rather go sit in a dive bar & people watch. Of course laugh under my breath but very enjoyable for me.
    Don't ask Sandi her age!

I would love to go party dressed and I am 62, but nowhere here to go party and I am not taking a chance in this conservative area.

There was a guy beat up here buy some other guy. He apparently is gay, and the guys had issues with that. Not sure if it made the national news, it barely made the news here. From what I understand he was out with friends and left a bar alone to go home and got jumped. He told the cops that they were calling him all sorts of homophobic names while it was happening. I can imagine what these guys would do to a CD'er.
    Last edited by char GG; 03-05-2022 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Derogatory term

Quote Originally Posted by Sandi Beech View Post
    Kim,

You know in male mode I was so shy and self conscious, I just could not go dancing when I was growing up and missed out. I have to give credit to a cute girl a few years ago who literally dragged me by the hand to to dance floor while saying ?come on, come on, you only live once?. I replayed that night in my head so many times. She was right.

Sandi
    Boy me has always needed a couple of drinks before going out on the dance floor.

Steffi loves to go out on the dance floor even without alcohol. She doesn't really care what other people think about how she dances. After all, she is a guy in a dress, so what is there to worry about?
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 04-04-2022 at 11:15 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Hi Sandi, it?s always fun hearing about your adventures. Sounds like you are having a blast of new experiences. Thanks for sharing. I always wonder what you wore, especially with your gorgeous legs and all. I know what you mean about loud decibels. Ringing ears are not fun. Wearing earplugs was a great idea.

You know you've had a good time when you try to make the story shorter and you can't!
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

You know in male mode I was so shy and self conscious, I just could not go dancing when I was growing up and missed out.
    My story exactly - and as such I enjoy reading your posts about these adventures thoroughly! I'm hoping my alter ego helps me through this experiential deficit as yours has. Meanwhile, I'll enjoy yours vicariously.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Sounds like another great night out for you, glad you had fun. For some reason I also attract the same kind of attention. I can't really dance very well but I will get up and dance with a pretty young thing if asked. I love hearing about your adventures.

Peace & Love
    Gerri

Thanks all,

I did have my crazy red boots on and crazy stuff always happens when I wear them.

An interesting side note: I saw 3 different crossdressers in the club and talked briefly to two of them. I spotted one immediately as a crossdresser from behind because there was no shape to her hips - otherwise she was pretty but not passable because of the hips. One had not heard of this web site, and asked if I was on instagram and Facebook, which I am not. I assume the younger crossdressers tend to post there.

I also ran into the same woman at the hotel breakfast area I had met in my last trip. She insisted on giving me her number and wants to go clubbing with me if I come into town on a weekend. It is very weird how life as Sandi is so much different than my drab world, but I like it.

Sandi

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by P_Alexis View Post
    Well, suit yourself, youngster! But, I'll be 80 next year and often go out dancing for hours in hi spike heels! I do a set of easy excersizes on the floor each morning that seem to keep me feeling young and flexible! Parte on everyone!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Right Doc,

I am halfway between the two of you in age and no one has even hinted about what an old person is doing hanging out in clubs. The consensus seems to be most think I am in my 40s. Makeup, wigs, and youthful looking forms seem to help skew peoples perception of age. I think it is great. Of course I may get a nap before I go out ; )

Sandi

Kim,

Sandi
    I think a lot of us can relate to this. I haven't been nearly as bold as you, but I tend to lose some of my inhibitions in girl mode.

I also ran into the same woman at the hotel breakfast area I had met in my last trip. She insisted on giving me her number and wants to go clubbing with me if I come into town on a weekend.
    You finally got smart and got her number??? Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

There was a guy beat up here buy some other guy. He apparently is gay, and the guys had issues with that. Not sure if it made the national news, it barely made the news here. From what I understand he was out with friends and left a bar alone to go home and got jumped. He told the cops that they were calling him all sorts of homophobic names while it was happening. I can imagine what these guys would do to a CD'er.
    Far more women get beat up than gay men. Pick the places where you go wisely. Those guys were looking for a victim. I wouldn't let that be an obstacle to getting out.

An interesting side note: I saw 3 different crossdressers in the club and talked briefly to two of them. I spotted one immediately as a crossdresser from behind because there was no shape to her hips - otherwise she was pretty but not passable because of the hips.
    I will disagree. There were a thousand reasons you knew she was a CD--like she was with other CD's. Lots of CDs wear padding and are still detected--like you--because on the whole we don't pass--and it doesn't matter.

Keep doing what you are doing, and keep letting people know.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

Sandi, as long as you had a good time, does it really matter what she said? For what it is worth, I can't hear anything when the background music is loud either.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Where in Florida?????lol need to find that place.... LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

This club is called The University Club in Gainesville FL, Some reason Thursday nights there are popular as I found out by accident. There are other good clubs to go to in FL, but this one probably has the youngest crowd of all I have visited. I will try to publish a list of where all I have been sometime.

I was there on Halloween as well and it was pretty wild then as well.

Sandi

Wow. sounds like such a fun night. I'm glad you got to experience it.

You wouldn't have that much fun if you went as a man Sandi. Love hearing about your adventures.
    Mini