Thread: OMG! Did I just do that?

OMG! Did I just do that?

At 1:15 a.m. it's dark outside and it's time to let the dog out for the last time until morning. We live on a corner lot. The street that goes by the side of our house becomes a cul-de-sac immediately at the back end of our property line (about 55' behind our home). We have a small area of the back yard fenced (black aluminum rails and 4" tall). We have a small 11' x 12' patio by the house with patio chairs. There are 6 houses around the cul-de-sac that all have a direct view of our back yard. I want to make sure the pup takes care of business so I go out with him. I did NOT turn the outside lights on. What I did was put on my light jacket and shoes. I went outside with him and a flashlight. There I sat in my fishnets, green dress, bra, and forms (and light jacket) while shining the flashlight on my dog to make sure he was doing what he was there to do. I have to tell you I really did enjoy the 55? temps going up the dress to my panties. I figure I could have been out without the jacket and nobody would have been the wiser. We live in a gated community so the general public isn't driving by and my neighbors are all fast asleep by 10 p.m. With one exception, we are all retired. I've no idea why old folks go to bed so early. Maybe they don't stay up late at night to enjoy their own versions of Heather. LOL!!!

Anyway, I'm blown away by the fact I went outside where my dress was visible if someone had been out and about. Some day this brazen behavior will backfire on me.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Glad you ventured our - I really doubt anything bad would happen even if you were seen

Quote Originally Posted by Heather76 View Post
    Anyway, I'm blown away by the fact I went outside where my dress was visible if someone had been out and about. Some day this brazen behavior will backfire on me.
    Actually, I think this bodes well for eventually going out into the community en femme. You are not afraid or shy. If indeed stepping out requires "baby steps" at first, then this is one.

That is awesome. As kris stated, baby steps. I have not gone out in a dress as my wife would not be able to handle it. She has made that very clear. We have gone out together, me wearing women's high waisted jeans, panties, bra, & normally one of my man shirts. I really enjoy it. Not sure she does at this point but again, baby steps.

How did your SO take this story?

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    We live in a gated community so the general public isn't driving by and my neighbors are all fast asleep by 10 p.m. With one exception, we are all retired. I've no idea why old folks go to bed so early.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris Burton View Post
    Actually, I think this bodes well for eventually going out into the community en femme. You are not afraid or shy. If indeed stepping out requires "baby steps" at first, then this is one.
    Well, I used to live in a gated community and it was fabulous being out for morning walks in fem mode. There's a beautiful serenity in the early morning.
    I guess having a lifetime of work schedules that started at still-dark o'clock and being of good farm stock my circadian rhythm is set to wake early.
    If you're concerned about 'The General Public" with their torches and pitchforks, they're in their deepest sleep at that time.

It sounds like 'being out' is a new sensation for you. Now a quick run to the store can be an exciting adventure.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaiden View Post
    How did your SO take this story?
    Only the people here know this story. However, she is well aware that I put on a dress as soon as she goes to bed each night. Of course, I already have the bra, forms, panties, and stockings on under my slacks and shirts and she knows that as well. It's hard to disguise the DD forms under a golf shirt. She also knows I let the dog out late at night and often accompany him outside. However, I normally have put my slacks on with the dress tucked in them. Last night I decided not to. She has no idea that I put slacks on in the past or that I didn't last night. I honestly doubt she'd have a problem with it unless it were earlier in the evening. If it were still daylight, she'd have a major problem and wouldn't be shy telling me. Thus, between 1 am and 3 am I feel safe doing this.

Platinum Member
    I remember my first night dog walks around my quiet residential neighborhood?.which soon became twilight walks?and then late afternoon walks. Overtime, I realized I wanted to be seen and was OK with the neighbors knowing. Curiously, I was not as eager to let my wife know about these early forays into the real world.

That is probably one of many reasons that she eventually became my ex-wife.

We have a nice deck on the back of our house and I have sat out there dressed a few times late in the evening. All the neighbors have motion lights so if someone comes out their lights would turn on so I would get some warning. Plus with a wig and walking away at that point I feel fairly confident they would not connect the dots.

Banned Read only
    My backyard once was very secluded by high laurel bushes to the south and a drop off in elevation to the north. When my wife was working it was easy to sit on one of our many swing sets in the backyard, daytime or nighttime. The neighbor has cut down the laurel bushes which had been up to ten feet. Gone the privacy. To the north, the house had been a rental. Once the occupants were renting and it was an extended multi-generational family of nosy people. I overheard them talking about seeing me attire as a woman which definitely meant dress, heel and hosiery, and wig. In order for any of them to notice me they had to really really snoop. They were gossips. I had to conclude they told other neighbors, however, nobody said a word to me or avoided me. I know my wife did not hear about it or she would have said something.

You're not going to know how the neighbors are going to react until your cover is blown. I'd caution the full moon nights.

Heather, As your wife's rule is not to embarrass you/her, is this not risky in the neighborhood?
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Actually, not very risky at all at those hours. There are 6 houses that the residents could actually see into our back yard if they each tried to do so. One home has just sold and is unoccupied at the moment. Another home is such that there are no windows for the occupants to look out and see the yard. Another 2 homes are elderly widows - 1 of whom we've never even seen outside and the other whose garage is on the side of our house's back yard. She would have to physically come outside. The other 2 homes are the ones furthest from our back yard. Both households are in bed well before midnight and both are angled such that they would likely have to walk outside to view our back yard. There are very few people that are out walking between midnight and 3 am and we've never seen anyone out at those hours near our home. Remember, I am sitting in a chair on our somewhat secluded patio. I'm not out walking around the neighborhood.

Reality Check
    You never know who might be looking out their window at any time of day or night. Someone gets up to go to the bathroom, can't sleep, etc.

We are in a new house with a back yard bordering on a conservancy (expensive name for "woods"). We have seen deer in the back yard so I installed a "game camera" that takes pictures of anything moving, day or night. One of your neighbors could have a similar camera.

In the end, we balance risk vs. reward. If you are pretty sure nobody can see you, fine, go ahead. I have been outside dressed a few times and it is a thrill.
    Krisi

Congratulations Heather, I had a similar episode myself yesterday. As for me, we had a heat wave yesterday of 75? and after my wife and I went grocery shopping my wife said she was either putting on shorts or her bed gown around 3pm, I told her I was thinking about putting on my pretty pink dress. She said that was fine but I should stay inside. So, I slipped into my dress and matching panties and but on my earrings and pulled my hair into a ponytail which is long enough to run my back which feels wonderful. Anyway, I noticed a handrail coming loose at the back porch so I went out and grabbed a C clamp and my impact driver and started working on it. It was wonderful as we had a really nice breeze flowing, amazing 😍. I noticed my wife was watching me through the kitchen window which made it even more exciting. She had put on her bed gown as well and we spent the rest of the evening hanging out on the porch after she helped me with folding my delicates.

It is fun to go outside, but I stick to my back yard. The house behind me is higher up than mine and if i go out during the day I have to make sure their kids aren't out, because they like to climb up and look around. Plus they installed the brightest LED porch/flood lights known to mankind , so I built my fence up another 3 feet since they light up my bedroom, living room and kitchen and the whole yard. Out front, most people now have security camera systems like I do or the Ring doorbell cameras, so I know I will be recorded the second I open my front door. But I love the feel of the wind blowing my dress around my legs.

Mine was one cold night my wife let me dress then we went for a ride she even got gas in car I was freaking out I hjd in back seat till we left she even let me walk she drove down road I walked to the car I felt like I was floating on air.ill never forget that night .it was so great because she was there with me.now I have gone outside in backyard a few times when I'm alone and just sit and enjoy being myself for awhile

At 1:15 a.m. it's dark outside and it's time to let the dog out for the last time until morning. I'm blown away by the fact I went outside where my dress was visible if someone had been out and about.
    I did the same thing, went out for a drive at 3 a.m., got out of the car and walked around. Then another day, at 9 p.m., I went to an Amazon locker to pick up an outfit wearing my bra and breast forms, which happened to be very pronounced! Then I got the wig and the makeover and went shopping at 6 p.m. One day, I will go out when the sun is still up. Addictive, isn't it?!

All I can say is "It is nice to live without restrictions", I am able to appear in what gender I like, when I like.

I don't know any of the nighbours anyway.

All the best to you all may you be able to do the same one day.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.