Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: us older crossdressers how do you feel still after all these years

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

us older crossdressers how do you feel still after all these years

me i love to dress i know i dont look like the woman in my mind but i put on a dress or bra or perfume i feel inside that im just as pretty as any woman out there even though i know im a fat ugly woman while dressed .how do you feel now that your older

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Well, older for sure. Other than that, I still have a pulse. And that's good, too.
    Tomorrow is still a mystery. So waking up is good.
    I think I've covered everything, right?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

At 64, I'm enjoying and embracing it more now than I ever have.
    I've no illusions that I'm pretty or that I could pass, but I'm happy to just dress age-appropriately, blend in, go about my business, and enjoy it as best I can.
    I'm not into the dating (guys) or nightclub scene, so I don't NEED to 'be' glamourous or sexy in the eyes of others. When I DO get 'glammed up' it's for myself and close friends only. All I really wish for is an accepting partner/SO/wife to share my remaining time with.
    Last edited by Wendy-Lyn; 03-06-2022 at 04:39 PM.

Platinum Member
    I have my share of aches and pains. Advancing age is apparent on my face and neck. I really have cut back on going out and I think that has affected my confidence as much as the physical decline.

Like Carla, I am happy just to wake up each new morning. Having passed three score and ten years, I am on borrowed time!
    I am blessed to be pain-free and need to take only one tablet each day.
    I do find it increasingly difficult, though, to put on a pair of stockings!
    Life is wonderful.

Hi,
    If stockings are a problem dont try tights ! i find its murder putting on tights , so much so i use stockings if possible.

Banned Read only
    I feel tired and worn out. Time takes its toll, although waking up in the morning is still great. Not being able to dress as often as I wish does not bear down on me as when I was young. When I was young I use to grab at the "crumbs of time," as I call it. I see that in many posts. Wife is away for an hour and it's off to the races to get a "fix." A short burst of femme time. If it's not the entire day, I'll pass on it. I'm content to sleep in a nightie and panty. I cannot undo the past, so I let it be. I do read the obituaries in the Sunday newspaper. It is a little unsettling to see the names of way too many people younger than me there.

I'll be 60 in a few months, and although I can't say I'm looking forward to it, I'm still in pretty good shape and about the same size I was when I was 20. I stay active and in pretty good health so far, although I know I should give up smoking.

I'm much more comfortable in my own skin, and the older I get, the less I care what people think of me. I'm also planning to make this the year where I get out more. I haven't gone out dressed in over a year honestly, because I don't like to go out by myself. Most of the women friends I have now are married or in long term relationships but I now have a boyfriend again that I've been seeing for about 5 months so I'm hoping that we can start getting out now and then especially since the weather is warming up.

Getting older isn't so bad I guess. I can and do dress almost daily, unless family is around. My mother knows but isn't cool with it, but my two daughters know and are very supportive. I haven't been married in many years, but I can imagine what some of you older girls go through.

At 51, I feel like I've finally entered into my prime with dressing. I'm taking care of my skin and paying more attention to my grooming. Some health scares have been a wake-up call and motived me to get back into shape. The taking care of myself for health reasons and the efforts to present more feminine when I dress is a symbiotic effort.
    I am just a guy who enjoys wearing women's clothing and there is nothing wrong with that.

I sent this in an email to a friend of mine:

"For me, it is an escape from the person that has to deal with all the BS life has to throw at him. Linda is much more calm and relaxed and enjoys just being Linda, she doesn't have to deal with any of that BS!"

I enjoy my alter-ego and would love to get out more as Linda. As far as being older while dressed as Linda? Yes, I am not a spring chicken anymore but I do find that just a smile takes years off your face! It is hard not to smile when I am dressed as Linda!

I feel that I am running out of time! Sigh.

With regards to CDing, I haven't been at it "all these years." I'm 76 and not quite 2 years into this adventure. Other than CDing, I am the healthiest insulin dependent, cancer surviving, quadruple by-pass patient with chronic kidney disease and hypertension you will ever meet. I've slowed down in the past 10 years; but, I can still drive the golf ball a consistent relatively straight 200 yards and then mess up my shots the rest of the way to the green. Although I have a bulging disc, I live pain free at least 99% of the time. I am 22 pounds heavier than when I came out of Navy boot camp in 1966 - probably the most buff I ever was. My neck has enough loose skin if I ever did dress in public nobody would find my Adam's apple. When we married, I promised my wife 50 years and I don't lie to her. We've been married 38 years; so, I'm looking forward to at least 12 more wonderful years with her. After age 88, who knows what will happen.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

.at 70 trying to fill the time with things to do and places to go.. but i so miss my niki time....now living in a 55 + community... ZERO privacy....Thus no real time for getting pretty....Occasionally Karen , my wife notices , i'm down and insists i put on something soft and silky to bed or around the house....but i have not been out in yrs.....still have my memories though ...
    Last edited by msniki48; 03-09-2022 at 10:53 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

My philosophy is getting older sure beats the alternative.

I'm fortunate that approaching 65 I've been retired for almost 10 years, I'm in excellent health (zero medications, tons of physical activities), my wife is reasonably tolerant, and we're financially secure. My girl side has made friends and I like clothes that are probably age inappropriate, but I don't care. I get to spend two additional months of summer here in Australia too.

As I like to say to myself, my life doesn't suck.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

I have found that CDing has had a wonderful "youthening" effect on me. When fully dressed, I am not the 70 year old person with all the usual aches, pains, operations, medication needs and stress that goes along with it. Instead, my alter ego takes charge, and I imagine her no older than 40, sensual, vibrant and in great health with many years ahead. Even engaging in a CD related activity - practicing makeup ideas, shopping (oh yeah, shopping) preparing for a photo session, or even just writing on the board or to a friend I've made here brings on a good measure of those euphoric, living in the moment feelings. And in my instance, my active participation in this sport is still new. I'm surprised that so few have discovered this virtual fountain of youth.

I am turning 57 in June. My time to dress is about the same, which is less than I would like. I underdress most weekdays. I think doing that has made me feel better, but it does also make me want more time to be fully dressed. My taste has changed over the years and in my mind I dress more like a women of my age. I like simple and comfortable things. My health is steady with more medications than I would like to be taking. A part of it being as steady as it is would be attributed to daily exercise. I need to do better with my diet also. I do have some regrets in this whole process. I have needed for many years to be more true to myself. That has called for confidence that do not always seem to have a great grasp over. I am working more on self acceptance through out this year.

I am 55 and in better weight and shape than I have been for a number of years. The dressing bug has rebitten me as of late, but my journey is no where as far along as many here and will be hindered by my wife, Though she is well aware of my desire to dress, she is currently in a DADT type mode because she doesn’t like seeing me dressed, Though I don’t think the concept bothers her, the visual does.

So far not too many aches and pains, but I am sure they are coming for me, eventually.

Platinum Member
    I am 65 going on 18

That said i still get that omg heart pounding rush when i find a pair of way too cute shoes that have omg to die for. come fu#$ me this who i am ....i am WENDY so yar kinda reallyove dressing in Wendy's clothes

Echoing what Karren and others have said, I feel like time is running out.

If only I had today's bank account and yesterday's body.

Although I am a pre-op transwoman, I am going to answer!
    I was late to the party! Only at this for about 6 years! I have all the aches and pains of an older girl! Too much medication! That said, life is good! I still feel a slight thrill when the wind blows up my skirt! The caress of a cold hoop earring on my neck! The wind blowing my real hair and seeing my real hair blowing in the wind!! Greater appreciation of the simple things!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    If this was only for crossdressers, I apologize!
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

@ Kris:

I'd noticed that, but thought it was probably just me.

I feel much better and happier 'inside' when I'm younger, healthier, prettier Wendy, than I do when I'm old tired balding Jimmy. It really is incredible how much different I feel, even though I know it's only an illusion.

I enjoy it as much or mote than ever. It motivates me to keep my weight down and stay in shape. I am purposely single so I can dress whenever I like and I actually find myself going out dressed as a casual girl more than I have before. There are lots of older women in the world and women that are not beautiful and they still go about their lives everyday they can't opt out and I can find something to love in all of them, so I go on as well.

Just today I had a 10 minute conversation with a young lady and when her husband joined us she referred to me as "she" and " her". Made me feel all warm inside I think I will continue for a few years more. Riki

Late 60's but still reasonably fit and active. A few aches every now and then but I don't feel old. Age is a number after all.

As for dressing. Age has bought experience and knowledge. I know what fits me and what suits me to be able to go out and about and blend in. I also have more confidence which leads me to do things that bring me into ever greater contact with Joe public.

Yesterday I had the house to myself for the afternoon and spent 5+hours in 8cm heels. True my feet were starting to ache but on was on the move most of the time.

And if there's one thing age has brought then it's a greater feeling of who I am. Any turmoil I felt years ago has gone.

As for when I'll stop going out dressed, we'll I think and hope that's a good few years away yet.

I still feel great when dressed. I can dress when I want and I am enjoying my male life as well.

Coming up on 68 I still feel great. Daily exerciser for over 40 years and eat healthy. My presentation is obviously not as good as it was 10.15, or 20 years ago; but then again neither is most GG's. I still get a tremendous amount of enjoyment presenting my feminine self.