Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: us older crossdressers how do you feel still after all these years

I always think about my younger days and wish I have been dressing like Katey. I think a lot about all the time I missed and kept the real me locked in me. I?m enjoying being Katey as much as possible I?m so much happier but still have far to go.

Hi,
    If stockings are a problem dont try tights ! i find its murder putting on tights , so much so i use stockings if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by kateydoe View Post
    I always think about my younger days and wish I have been dressing like Katey. I think a lot about all the time I missed
    I find just the opposite to be true in my case. I used to think a lot about the past with regret, how my shyness kept me from enjoying being young and single. Since the emergence of my alter ego, it has taken that away, and I feel much better, certainly more fulfilled and much less regretful of my stilted social history. For me, "Kris" came along at just the right time. I'm much more forward looking now, and look to the future with excited anticipation.
    Last edited by Kris Burton; 03-13-2022 at 05:28 AM.

I sent this in an email to a friend of mine:

"For me, it is an escape from the person that has to deal with all the BS life has to throw at him. Linda is much more calm and relaxed and enjoys just being Linda, she doesn't have to deal with any of that BS!"

I enjoy my alter-ego and would love to get out more as Linda. As far as being older while dressed as Linda? Yes, I am not a spring chicken anymore but I do find that just a smile takes years off your face! It is hard not to smile when I am dressed as Linda!

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Burton View Post
    For me, "Kris" came along at just the right time. I'm much more forward looking now, and look to the future with excited anticipation.
    I can't tell you how often Kris encapsulates exactly how I feel about dressing and embracing it all. I feel much the same as she does, especially as regards dealing with one's age. Yes, being an aging crossdresser can be complex, challenging and time-consuming. But -- as Kris imples -- the price paid is so little compared to the benefits of having something so exhilarating to look forward to in the years to come. Despite my age, the future looks so much brighter for me than it did years ago (i.e., before I started dressing).

Dressing definitely makes me "young" again, even at 64!

Not as firm in places. More squishy.

I turned 69 in February and I am now dressing each and every day.
    My wife passed last year so there is no one to disapprove and I still get a buzz out of deciding what to wear for the day.

Philipa Jane

Philipa Jane, I'm sorry your wife passed I'm sorry it took that for you to have the freedom you now enjoy But, I'm very happy for you that you can decide what to wear each day!

Thank you Julie

Philipa Jane