Thread: Hope!!

Hope!!

Yesterday we hit a heat wave of almost 80?, and after coming home from grocery shopping my wife said she was going to put on a pair of shorts or night gown. I told her to be honest I was thinking about putting on my pretty pink summer dress and matching panties and earrings, she just said that I should stay inside the house. Before I knew it I was pulling out a C clamp and a impact driver and I started working on the banister where a board was coming loose on the back porch. A nice breeze was blowing which felt amazing and I noticed her watching me work that made it even more exciting. After I was done we sat on the back porch the rest of the day. I had been looking at night gowns on Amazon and showed her a night gown/dress and asked if she liked it? She said order 1 for her, hers is about knee long, she told me to get one as well but I should get a longer length. I helped her with her toe nails and I did a clear coat on my finger and toes. She told me she was getting a manicure, I asked thought we were going together? She said no, that was a padicure. 🫤. So, I asked if she would pick me up some nail polish in a little Pink to match the dress and she said yes! I haven't been able to dress lately due to remodeling the bathroom and company stopping in almost everyday. But yesterday was just an absolutely amazing day. Hope the ladies also had a fabulous weekend as well.

Platinum Member
    That is a nice step in the right direction!

Nice relaxing evening. Happy to hear it.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Love this

I love reading a positive story, I could almost feel the excitement in the reading. I'm happy you got some fem time.

You have a great wife

Every day should be so good. Very happy for for you both.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!