I had an appointment scheduled at the VA for this coming Saturday. It would have been my first visit to this facility and this doctor since we moved. My plan was to wear matching panties and bralette with silicone inserts as I thought that attire would add some validity for a request to be referred to the VA LGBTQ+ Care Program. I got a call from the VA today informing me they no longer have Saturday appointments.....and could I come in on Tuesday at 11 am. HUH??
So, I will be seeing the doctor in about 11 hours. I asked if I would be seeing the same doctor (a woman) and was told no. The caller gave me the name of the doctor I will see and mentioned "she" during our conversation. So apparently, I will still be seeing a female doctor which is my preference when it comes to talking about cross dressing. Anyway, since this visit is now in my sights, I'm feeling a bit nervous. I have about a 45 minute drive there and again back home. You can bet my breast forms will be in place during the drive. However, I will remove them for the visit with the doc.