Thread: Morning jog

Morning jog

It's been a while since the last time I tried my morning jog with my forms. First time was a learning experience... a T-shirt bra doesn't cut it. They were all over the place and the bra straps kept sliding off my shoulders. This time I bought and wore a sports bra. Yeah, so much more comfortable... everything pretty much stayed in place this time until about 2 1/2 miles in... then I noticed they were slipping down a bit and coming together... like they wanted to meet at my belly button! I think next time, a little Skin-Tac to help hold them in place.

Aside from that only one person actually visibly noticed I was booby... woman walking her dog... I gave a little wave and said good morning as I passed her... she half smiled, said hi, while her eyes were just glued to my boobs. Whatever heh.

That would have been a very interesting sight. More of like a what the heck is happening there.

I often go out shopping and dinning with a 38B bra and my smaller Pals (they tend to stay in place without glue). Not running but I am still interacting with others to a point that I don't look for reactions any more.

Of course, I do so with a couple of layers that diminish the "projection". I'd love to go out with just a tight vee neck tee or a fitted top by itself.

To clarify, I've been out en fem hundreds of times. I'm talking about male mode trips to home depot, lunch or shopping with the wife.
    Last edited by lynn27; 03-12-2022 at 08:18 AM.

I feel the same lynn. I want very tight/close fitting clothing but I need to lose some weight. Not sure if jogging would be part of my routine with my forms unless they are glued.

I bought a set of 40C breast forms when I was recently in the UK. Tried them with three different bras.

1. They didn't work well in the sports bra - like Danielle, I found they tended to wander around inside the cups.
    2. They stayed put in the (very inexpensive, yet pretty) underwire bra I bought from Matalan. Wearing the bra was comfortable for several hours, but eventually the underwires became uncomfortable, and I had to take it off.
    3. I bought a good quality pocket bra from Translife in Brighton. When I placed the forms in the pockets, I had the same problem as with the sports bra - they would not stay in one place! However, when I simply put them in the cups themselves, they remained in place, even though I was not using any adhesive. That bra is incredibly comfortable and I can wear it all day.

If you want to jog with breast forms, getting a pocket bra may be your best bet to keep them in place.

I would advise wearing a second bra over the pocket bra to minimize the bounce.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Hi Danielle,

If you want to be booby without the hassle of forms, you may want to wear a push up bra.

Marion

There is a definite reason the sports bra was invented. Just a quick story I did try this once out of curiosity. For my jog, I did have one set that is a chestpiece set of forms, they actually pull on over my head and are worn like a t-shirt. They are also my largest forms and I'm lucky I didn't injure myself with as much bounce as I was getting. As funny a picture as it sounds, I found it provided a unique insight into what it must be like to actually have large breasts.
    Rebecca Bas

Marion.. nice idea but I don't have enough flesh there to make much of a boob so prefer forms. I love "the bounce" of larger breasts!

Heisthebride... I wold love to try that someday... the breastplates all seem to be very large cup sized tho. I don't want to give myself black eyes.

Patience... I'll give that a try next time.. thanks

Reality Check
    If your forms aren't staying in place in your bra, it's likely that you are not wearing the right sized bra.

Of course, you need the right type of bra as well. For jogging, a "sports bra" is appropriate, not a low cut strapless bra.
    Krisi

I?ve only run with a padded sports bra. It works just fine if you don?t mind small breasts (all women runners wish they had small breasts).
    Danielle, are you also wearing a wig or any other accoutrements?

I was hiking when the forms would slip towards the middle and create the dreaded uniboob. Lots of pulling and sliding around to create something resembling a normal female body. The learning curve never ends…

I used to jog en femme fairly often and even ran a few 5K races as female. If you want to wear forms, get a good sports bra that fits a bit tight. Whenever I want to attach my forms I use theatrical latex prosthetic adhesive. There is always some residual tackiness even if I don't apply new adhesive which helps the girls stay put and you get a pretty natural feeling of them bouncing along to the pace. I wear C cup forms normally so I dont know how it would work for larger forms.