Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have to have it

I have to have it

Some time ago, I was browsing on a website when I came across something I found very interesting. "You know you're a sissy, when you see a pair of panties and you have to have them". I thought to myself, am I a sissy? I guess I must be one at heart because I almost always buy a pretty pair of panties that catch my eye. I have told myself many times that I don't need anymore panties. I can go for over a month without doing laundry from my panty drawer. I have given up. I have plenty of common sense, but I simply can't resist a pretty pair of panties that hug my bum just right.

Panty shopping online or in person is just so much fun. My guess is most of us have far more panties then our SO’s and always find the need for more.
    Crissy

I have my favourite that i am always buying as needed but i am always browsing for others.

OMG YES!! I go in person and buy the multi packs. When I go to the store I?m in my guys clothes do I have to go early and make sure no one is around. For me it?s exciting. I live in a small town so I know a lot of people, hope I don?t run into anyone I know. Yes, I have as site a few but always looking for more.

Adding to what Crissy said, our panties are probably prettier than our SO's panties, too!

Kelli, I totally agree on ours being prettier
    Crissy

It's hard to pass up a pair of panties. I feel so bad they have to live in on a store shelf, unwanted, and unloved I just have to give them a home. I probably have more than I will ever need and definitely way more than my wife.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

I know I have more than my gf

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Ok just how many is to many

I can't help myself every time I go online, I always browse for panties and when I pass the panty section in the store I turn and go look.

It could be worse. You could be jonesing for shoes.

I so hate the term sissy and find it really demeaning! And most likely you are not a sissy but you might be a hoarder! Lol.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelli_cd View Post
    Adding to what Crissy said, our panties are probably prettier than our SO's panties, too!
    Totally agree. Until last year all my wife had was basic white cotton Hane's briefs. I had to convince to buy a pack with multi-colors. Forget about anything in the realm of sexy. Me? Today's mail brought me a new pair in a new color. I've been watching a floral pair on ebay that I intend to bid on closer to closing.

Love pantie shopping. Sometimes just browsing. There are so many style that I haven't tried yet, but have my favourites and love trying new ones.

I love shopping for panties. When I just recently started crossdressing I purchased a handful of thongs. Not knowing. They didn't work out. They were given to my wife. Now all my panties are of the bikini/boyshort region. So my boys don't fall out.

99% of my panties are from Soma. I wear boyshorts, briefs, bikinis, high, leg and hipsters. I have to see the color or print (almost always in person) to decide which style is prettier in that color or print. Whichever I think is prettiest is what I purchase.
    I get distracted in the same way by pretty bras. I've walked into Soma with something specific I want to purchase. When the SA asks to help me, I'll start mention whatever that item was, then see a pretty. I'm like, Yes, I came today to look at the new Embraceable Signature Lace panties, and if you have....Oh,my, that's a beautiful bra, do you have it in 38C?
    Panties and bras make me feel pretty. I can't explain it any other way and I don't understand it. But feeling pretty has become very important to me.

I to have to many panties I like VS hiphugger panties but my main obsession are bras i like Demi style bras in the last three weeks I have bought three one is a VS dream angel black trimmed in black lace one is an incredible Demi black and I got the last incredible Demi in red trimmed with red lace all size 34B

Yes. Can?t get another pair of panties in my panty drawer and yet I continue to shop. Vanity Fair and Shadowline are my favorites. I wear panties daily, either hip huggers or full cut. Slipping them on starts my day with a smile. Might have something to do with the PF?

I have a shopping bag completely filled with new panties from Victoria?s Secret that u haven?t hit place order on.

I have probably 150 to 200 pairs of panties from Victoria's Secret, and I always manage to find a new sexy pair to wear from their stores. I sometimes wonder how I wound up with a bunch of panties that never get worn. Yet I will always buy a new pair if I know I am going to love wearing them.

Quote Originally Posted by P_Alexis View Post
    I love shopping for panties. When I just recently started crossdressing I purchased a handful of thongs. Not knowing. They didn't work out. They were given to my wife. Now all my panties are of the bikini/boyshort region. So my boys don't fall out.
    This is a problem I have. I don't have a lot of panties for this reason. I feel like I keep striking out trying to find something distinctly feminine, yet able to keep everything in place. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong panties. :/

Hi Kelli and Crissy,

No, since we both wear SOMA's, our's are both beautiful.....

Davina

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    Maidenform has been running a 8 for $42 sale on all their panties. I added 16 pairs to my drawer, all what I call "date night panties". Very pretty and lots of lace. 😃

Reality Check
    I have been wearing panties for several years now, both as Homer and as Krisi. At this point, they are just "underwear" and I get no particular thrill from wearing them. They just feel normal.

And since I cover them with my pants a Homer and with my hip and butt padding as Krisi, "pretty" doesn't really matter.
    Krisi

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Get the feeling I am no sissy, or ever was, what ever that my be. I can leave pants where they are. I'm just me. I wear female pants often, but it's really not that special when I do. Just a part of who I am. It took a long while to figure that out though and we are each different.
    Last edited by Jane G; 03-14-2022 at 01:14 PM.

I probably have enough to go a month before running out too and I keep buying more. I'm always on the hunt for ones I had or similar to what I had back in the 80's and early 90's but I also have a lot of current styles too. If you had told me when I was a teenager that I would wear any panties other than satin bikini, i would have laughed at you. Some days I enjoy my nylon granny panties or cotton briefs or microfiber thongs more than satin because of the hot humid warehouse I work in. I go for floral print when I can but I like the solids or stripes too, whatever tickles my fancy. Some days i get out of the shower knowing exactly what I want to wear that day and other days I just blindly reach in and grab a pair without looking.
    The other day I saw a motorhome with all the stickers of states they had traveled to. Made me think of al the states and countries I have worn panties to.