Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have to have it

I am certainly addicted to panty shopping as well. However, my new obsession is bra's. I am constantly looking at them and buying them. My Facebook page pulls up bras from all over the place, including panties as well. I have done a bit of shopping this month already. A new pair of Torrid Booties, a couple of blouses from a Goodwill trip, and 3 bras.

I keep buying panties. Sometimes i find panties in my drawer that i forgot i had. I still want more.
    Julianna Frances

More times than not, my panties are a fail. They are either too constricting or things fall out because I have a rather large package. I order sexy boutique male underwear instead, but never anything mainstream. I seem to do better with bras, even though I sometimes fail there too because I have not yet worked up the courage for a fitting. I wish I had a girlfriend or a knowledgeable crossdresser friend who could help me shop, but for now I am winging the experience by trial and error.

Have to agree with Karen. I hate the term sissy. It has a very specific, very debasing and demeaning connotation, often associated with calling someone 'daddy' so I am absolutely not going to own that one.

I do however share the panty addiction shared here. I have so many I have lost count; bikinis, string bikinis, thoings, lace, satin, cotton, the list goes on and on and on...

Bras too now. Ever since I lost all that weight and discovered I actually have real breasts, not man fat. The doctor confirmed, I have gynecomastia. I can't seem to resist buying cute bras to put the girls in. And you just know any matching sets are going to be so mine.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Dear Shelby - and Karren,
    For most trannies and sissies these words are not demeaning.
    I'm lucky too to have natural boobs like you, Shelby.
    I take my panties (silky underwear) for granted,
    but I do love pretending to be lesbian (dyke).
    I'm trying to get an orchiectomy (castrated)
    because my testicles (balls) are a nuisance.
    I suppose my saying that I enjoy being a bottom
    will be censored. Can you suggest better words
    to communicate something important to me?
    Last edited by char GG; 03-16-2022 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Not going to get into that kind of conversation

I agree with Karren, I too dislike the term "sissy".

As for a collection of panties then you are far behind Peggy.
    You said you can go a month, sorry but I can go a Season. Call me when you get to the Big Leagues...LOL.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

My most recent purchases put my total at 315 - I could almost go about 10 months without doing laundry. Not that I want to do that.

Kelli,

Thank you so much. I feel so much better about myself.
    Now if you'll excuse me, I think I hear the Victoria's Secret website calling me...
    Last edited by char GG; 03-17-2022 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post directly before yours
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Vanity Fair Hi-cut fit just perfect , I have many colors. Something with lace I go to Maidenform. Never been to VS.

I've gone through many stages in crossdressing and many sets of panties. I've had tons of beautiful panties, but recently I've traded them for control panties, which are somewhat drab looking. When I wear leggings I want a nice smooth vee in front. Wearing control panties, a size too small, gives me the look I want. My outward appearance is more important to me than what's underneath. Still, I love buying panties, and have enough for several weeks without doing laundry.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

I have a drawer full of panties and several boxes of them in the closet.
    Most of them are too small for me and why I keep them is one of life's little mysteries.

I have to have them. The Brand of panties has changed over the years to now its Rago 919s. The latest trial panty as I havent got them yet is shiney glossy panties made in China. My worst have to have it is boots. Trying to keep the cost down on ebay I can never pass up a bargain on a 2 to 3 hundred dollar pair of boots for under 50 bucks. Two pair in the mail last week and another pair to pick up at the post office Monday. Life is good.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

Aspiring Member
    The reason that many GGs favor plain white cotton panties is that colorful, sexy panties are often made of fabrics that do not breathe. They trap moisture that encourages itchy infections in nether regions. The first time I wore a pair of such panties all day, they had the same effect on me. I am prone to a fearsome jock itch and it flared up as a result. That put a speed bump on the road to buying fancy panties. My collection still is fewer than a half dozen items and only one of them, the oldest item, is colorful. My bank account is grateful. I have not bought new panties in many years and then only utilitarian white or black of nude color cotton. I often say that I may not be the sharpest tool in the box but I have a great memory for pain...and itch.

I have quite the collection mostly bikini style, I have lost count of the number of brands just love the look and fit. Fortunately they do not take up much room!

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Panties certainly feel like an item that comes with infinite options - fabrics, colours, frills, plain, styles, etc. A test of restraint to not purchase some every week.

Where I fall down the rabbit hole is when I discover a pantie that fits perfectly as well as looks and feels great. One such pantie I have purchased as often as I dared and it has paid off as they are becoming rather difficult to source. My daily panties drawer certainly contains enough to get me through a couple of months yet with all those spares? I'll shield my mild embarrassment by simply stating I've put enough in storage to last for many, many years.
    Last edited by Veronica Lacey; 04-03-2022 at 02:16 AM.

I too am guilty of having far more panties than my wife, probably at least 3 or 4 times as many, mine are far more pretty and colorful. It's a running joke between us. She does love having a large selection to occasionally borrow from, though.

There are so many times I come home with a few new pairs only to find out I have the same ones already. I make it a habit ever once in a while to go threw them to remember what I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Yasmine s View Post
    Ok just how many is to many
    If you can count them, it's not too many.

As a mathematician, I can tell you when you're using integers, like in counting things, integers are "countable infinite". So, as long as you can keep counting, you don't have too many. You only have too many if you run out of numbers.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I like twin sets

Bra and matching panties.

Yep. A must have. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yes, high heels are my weakness!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I so hate the term sissy and find it really demeaning!
    I find it demeaning too, I suppose because I'm not into what it commonly infers (submission, humiliation, whatever), unfortunately it seems a common term to designate the crossdressing tribe of which I am a member. And bummer, I am not even into panties...

I am also a member of the "Can't pass up a pair of pretty panties Club" and I have way too many. When you ask yourself "How many panties does a person need?" My answer might be "Just one more". Please do not start a thread about too many bras.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Through my journey, I have identified as a Sissy(Ultra Feminine, Submissive, at times Ageplay). I understand how the term can be offensive, what would be a better way to describe how some identify?

I don't know that there is a better way to describe how some identify, Nikki Pink. It's how you identify, and it works for you!