Thread: Was called sissy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Was called sissy

I have to give you some back ground to why I was called a sissy. During the week my nephew had some work done to his car, he told me he wasn't happy because the price they quoted him wasn't the price he paid. I asked where he had the work done and I was surprised because I also had work done at that same place and I wondered why they would rip off my nephew. I called them and they denied everything so yesterday morning I picked up my nephew and we went to there shop. Long story short a bit of aggression and threatening that I would tell my car freinds about them and drag there name in the mud a little the owner finally admitted there may have been a error. This wasn't a few hundred dollars it was two thousand. When I brought my nephew home my wife was there and this is my wife's sisters son and if you followed me at all this would be the crazy sister. My nephew gave the great news what had happened and he got his money back.
    Last night I was going to bed and there was a Siren Store bag on my side of the bed, I pushed it over to my wife's side and she came in the room telling me that the bag was for me. It was a skirt and she told me it was on sale and to try it on if it fits. I tried it on and my wife looked at me and said "it looks good, you make a beautiful sissy". I never heard my wife relate to me as a sissy and asked her what she was talking about. She told me that when she was at her sisters house and my nephew and myself walked in the door explaining I got the money back her sister said to my wife. "All for stereotypes, his macho father is sitting his fat ass on the couch drinking beer and his sissy uncle went and made time and fight and got his money back". I asked my wife what here response was and she said they both laughed. This was the first time I heard that said to me, it sounded funny.
    The sad part of all this is my nephew is very verbal, he wasn't verbal enough to talk back to those guys who ripped him off, but he's very verbal when it comes to stereotype. He's shares many times about gay and cross gender and how they should be shot and torched or brought on a island left for dead.
    Everyone has there right to an opion but don't tell me you wouldn't have loved to have said that his cross gender uncle got his money back. Maybe one day the cat will come out of the bag but for now I guess I have to bite my tongue.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 03-13-2022 at 07:43 AM.