Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Underdressing

So when exactly does it go from under-dressing to underwear? I hardly ever wear guy underwear anymore. Usually just to the doctor's or to the in-laws. I don't consider it under-dressing any more. To me panties and camisoles are just underwear.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

On our 35th anniversary we renewed our vows at the VFW where I am an officer of the post. I wore a tux and my wife a delightful dress. Probably 150 people witnessed the occasion. What they saw was not everything. My wife and I were wearing matching bras, panties, garter belt and lacy hose under our formal outer attire. The under dressing was at the request of my wife. We had a delightful evening.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

My in laws are gone, and I don't care if the "Doc" sees my panties. I wear panties all the time. None of them are white granny panties either. Lace embellished and in a rainbow of colors.

Banned Read only
    Years ago on this site I started to read about all the under dressing posts and thought I'd give it a try. I progressed to bra, panty, camisole, garter girdle with thigh high stockings. My outerwear is always dark jeans and dark shirt. After awhile I really did not get any thrill out of it. It was an inconvenience to use the bathrooms. Under dressing became not more or less thrilling than wearing my boy clothing. The inconveniences out weighed any anticipated thrill. The only time I could image wearing a dress or skirt/blouse under male clothing is living in the mid-west when the temperature hits zero. When my daughter lived in Chicago she used a full length coat against the minus temperatures. That would equate to when I was in elementary school and the girls were required to wear dress or skirts, even in the sub freezing winter. They would wear pants under their dresses and take them off at school. My wife had to endure the same thing in eastern Washington. Brrr.

After the first few times going out underdressed many years ago it quickly ceased to be of interest for me.

I underdress daily starting with panties, bra, and thigh highs. Also, moisturizer, a touch of perfume. Many times this leads to dressing more.

Linda_H, that's very, very awesome

Only wear panties for underware. A bra when it cool outside andi can wear a sweatsirt around town. If out of town i wear bra under a t shirt

I regularly go with panties, stockings, a tank top,nand sometimes bra under my clothes.
    Julianna Frances

I do not often dress or underdress, but when I do, I enjoy it so much that I wonder why I do not do it every day. After five days or so, it begins to feel routine and not as amazing, so I put it all away and return to drab. I more fully enjoy dressing privately and underdressing publicly when I do it only once in a while.

I, mostly, underdress. I'm not really in to dresses and my daily garb is sufficiently androgynous that it is neither male nor female. Underneath, however, is a diffrent story. Panties always and often - depending on the circumstances - a bra and/or camisole, most always in bright colors and nice fabrics.
    So many new things to learn

Reality Check
    It's pretty hard to conceal those breast forms unless it's cold weather and you're wearing a bulky coat. You will still have to wear pants.

I have done that but the opportunities are few and far between.
    Krisi

Aspiring Member
    I wear a Brassiere to work, no forms. Sometimes I wear a garter and Panties sometimes a slip and Camisole. But mostly panties daily.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

The underdressing topic has come up many times and usually gets a variety of reactions from those who say "never" to those for whom it's a regular practice. Those of us who, for whatever reason, do not go out dressed, have underdressing as the only way we can at least experience what it's like to be out and about, walking, travelling, etc while wearing some female clothes. Personally I can't imagine trying to cram a dress and/or a slip inside my trousers and in any case doing so would hardly replicate what women would do - but each to their own.
    For many yearsfor my job I had to stay away in several UK cities, far from home, for meetings. Most of the time, British weather being what it is, going outside meant several layers of clothes and there was, in my experience, no way that other people would know what I was wearing beneath. I never attended the meetings underdressed because that would bring risks: fewer layers worn indoors and the likelihood of some physical contact with colleagues. But walking the streets, getting on a bus, tram or train, going into a pub or restaurant or visiting a museum or gallery - all were possible and unlikely to lead to problems. I would normally wear a bra (no forms or padding), tights or stockings with a girdle, panty girdle or suspender belt and panties. Socks over nylons so no danger of stokinged ankles being seen.
    Why was this an attractive venture? I would have anything from a couple of hours to almost a full day to remain underdressed - you really find out what it's like to be in a bra and girdle for an extended period, something rarely possible at home. The sensations of walking outside, perhaps even rushing for a bus or train, using the escalators for the underground, sitting down in the park or on the bus and all the while feeling the straps and band of the bra, the restraint of the girdle, the sensation of nylon on legs - those were the nearest I could get to understanding how women's clothes felt for long-term wear and with a range of movements and activities - very different from sitting around at home.
    The down side? Obviously it would all have been so much better with a dress or skirt and heels, so the experience was still only second rate compared with those fortunate enough to be able to dress fully and enjoy such freedom.

I wear panties every day, sometimes tights, or thigh highs, sometimes a tank top under my shirt, sometimes a bra, but never wear a bra to work.
    Julianna Frances

I did it yesterday. Bra with forms, panties and pantyhose, girdle, ladies shirt and men's pants but yeah for the most part I was in Amanda mode. Felt good.
    Amanda

For me its panties every day. If I am out and about, sometimes I will throw a bra on, but only if I can hide it under a flannel shirt or jacket.I recently discovered these thong body suits that are pretty concealable. I have tried pantyhose under my jeans, but its just not comfortable.

Aspiring Member
    [QUOTE=Stephanie47;4573410 After awhile I really did not get any thrill out of it. It was an inconvenience to use the bathrooms. Under dressing became not more or less thrilling than wearing my boy clothing. The inconveniences out weighed any anticipated thrill. Brrr.[/QUOTE]

Thats kind of where i am now. Not much thrill and changing in locker rooms inconvenient. So much so i am wearing mens underwear regularly now.

And i think wife likes it more.

Back in my gymrat days, 1994ish, there was a guy whi always wore the cutest pink panties, and camisoles. He kept to himself and no one ever said anything about it to him or anyone else.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Panties everyday, bra in cool months only, toes painted yes. It feels so natural to me and I love it.

Robin,

I agree with you 100%, you go girl...

Davina

I used to be on the road a lot driving by myself. For most of that, I would be wearing panties under my male clothing. Depending on the weather, sometimes a bra as well if I coild cover it under a sweatshirt. On very rare occasions, I would add a camisole or pantyhose but pantyhose always complicated the required pit stops.

Not as much now but I remember wearing a full slip stockings and garder belt under. My wife for some reason loves when I underdress, almost like she's the only one who knows what I have under, like a secret. She will often ask what I'm wearing under and will encourage me to put something on.
    When I go for night drives I usally fully dress and then put on my male clothes on top, when niebours see me they must think I gained wait because of the bulkeness.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Occasionally just panties and a slip but rarely anything more. When the colder months set in the opportunities increase as I can possibly wear a camisole, blouse and perhaps even a bra (sans forms) under a hoodie or light jacket. If I have on some looser fitting pants rather than jeans then some stockings or hose may work as well.

Oh yes! Dressing in femme attire is somewhat of a ritual that has an emotional feeling to it. Femme attire makes me feel very special, very different, very pleasurable.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    That's a unique observation, Helen. I believe that I experience a bit of that satisfaction as well.

Understanding how challenging a journey it has been over the decades to obtain certain items, the joy that wearing such clothing still produces, the delicate nature of some special garments. As much as when I put these items on I take the extra care in removing them and returning them to Veronica's armoire. Within the process I admire some of the items a second time that day and am thankful for the oddly peaceful moment of dressing and undressing.

Perhaps it's a similar comparison to wolfing down a meal compared with savouring the food over a longer period of time.