Thread: Boston proud

Banned Read only

Boston proud

Yesterday, I decided to take the day off from work and run some errands in Boston. So, of course, I jumped at the opportunity to get out dressed during the day. I ended up parking in a convenient spot and doing a lot of walking, so my decision to wear heels was ill-advised but absolutely necessary. There's no fun in wearing flat shoes or sneakers. Ever. At noon, I connected with an old admirer friend and we ended up meeting for lunch at a very fancy restaurant called Abe & Louie's, where I was clearly the only person in casual attire. The host and server there were very gracious and accomodating, and the steak was so good. The conversation was kind of boring and I had to listen to this guy talk about how miserable he is at home, and how expensive gas is blah blah. Anyway, the food was great and free. He had some creative ideas for the afternoon. I talked him into taking me to the aquarium, which I hadn't visited since I was a child. It was very nice and brought back some fond memories. Afterward, I got back to my car and spent the next 90 minutes in a traffic jam. Overall, a fun day.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by char GG; 03-11-2022 at 07:01 AM. Reason: I know -his words, not yours - but not going there

Sounds like a pleasant day and casual dress is fine for casual activities. It's our job to enjoy our femm time as much as possible ....................................Debra

It sounds like a great day, except for the traffic jam of course!! Lovely outfit you chose by the way!

Sounds like a nice outing Monica. I looked up that restaurant and it does look really nice. Years ago I liked to go to Anthony?s pier 4 which appears to be closed now. I miss going there, but I do not miss the cold weather so much.

Tata,

Sandi

Hey, an old admirer, a free lunch, and getting out dressed. Those all seem like enough to offset a boring conversation and a traffic jam. Well, maybe not; but, if you had an "Overall, a fun day." that's what counts.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

I don't know this restaurant, but I will try it. You should go to the Gaslight Grill, A French Bistro. Also a nice day is to visit the MFA, and when normal times returns, the First Friday event is a great fun and dancing event at the MFA. Boston, Newport and Providence are such great places.

Banned Read only
    Thanks for the suggestions, Jaqueline. I actually live closer to Providence than to Boston, and Newport is wonderful in the summer. Will have to check out Gas Light. Thanks!

Great day well done! He is right about the gas price problem.........

Congrats on the outing Monica

Quote Originally Posted by MonicaPVD View Post
    I actually live closer to Providence than to Boston, and Newport is wonderful in the summer.
    It's New England. Everything is close. (I grew up in New England). With the exception of Maine, there are counties in this country larger than any state in New England!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandi Beech View Post
    Sounds like a nice outing Monica. I looked up that restaurant and it does look really nice. Years ago I liked to go to Anthony?s pier 4 which appears to be closed now. I miss going there, but I do not miss the cold weather so much.

Tata,

Sandi
    Hi Sandi, Yes about Anthony's pier 4, it has been torn down a few years ago

Monica, Sounds like a great day. I love Abe & Louie's, though it has been more than a few years since I have been there. I miss Boston, but not the cold.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Sounds like a great day! Ive heard good things about Abe and Louies. I've always loved the New England aquarium too!
    Julianna Frances

Hi Monica, I'm Rachel and I live in Maine and love to hear about other New England girls. Are you transgender or just a cross dresser. Happy dressing always Rach

My home town, had lot of good clubs in Providence in the 80'-90's

I have driven a few times to and around Boston and driving and parking is such a hassle. Happy that you found a convenient parking spot and had a fun day.

Boston is absolutely beautiful.
    Julianna Frances

I second that but taking the train there is so much more convenient if heading to downtown.

I agree on the train idea for Boston. We usually go to Alewife station and go in from there. We have driven in for plays or walking around Faneuil Hall area or Sox games, but there?s less swearing from me on the train.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

I just moved to MA! Glad to hear there are other like-minded girls in the area. Can't wait to get out again when the opportunity presents itself.

Banned Read only
    Hey! ❤️ There are occasional meetups at Club Cafe, as well as some posted on Fetlife.