Thread: A quiet evening alone

Banned Read only

A quiet evening alone

Here I am all alone tonight and thought I would dress sexy for myself tonight. Keep in mind I?m a full figured girl these days. Please be kind. I feel like the hottest girl alive tonight! I wish I could share pics. I feel pretty

And don't we all want to feel pretty and sexy? Sounds like a fun evening to me. What did you wear? Don't be afraid to share pics as soon as you are able.

Trina,

Time alone is so good. No-one to please or worry about but ourselves.

Trina, as I'm never alone in my house, I'd pay money to have some time to be alone and dress.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Alone time is the best! I can do a little dressing when my GF is home, but since my son came back full time that little bit is all gone. I have a day off during the week every other week though.
    Julianna Frances

Trina,

I'm allowed to dress at home but currently can't because one of our sons is living with us. Sometimes I go to our lake house by my self. I almost always wear sexy nightgowns while I'm there, and now that I have permission to wear dresses, I wear them too. I may not be or look sexy, but I always feel sexy. In my opinion, if you feel sexy, that's even better. Because who are you doing this for anyway, yourself or everyone else?

Stephanie

Trina , alone time is a pure luxury which I unfortunately do not have at the moment. It is to be savoured and enjoyed to the maximum.i think most of us spend our lives pleasing everybody but ourselves.Those pesky kids in my case. Still at home in their 20s and probably beyond.

Sounds like a great night in Trina, hope you had a lovely time.

Banned Read only
    kris I had such a lovely evening I even ventured outside to take the trash out at 2am. I loved the sound of my 5 inch heels click clacking across the concrete so much. Last nights outfit was centered around a new pair of sexy 5 inch lucite and black feather heels I just got! I couldn?t wait to create a look for them! I wore black fishnet thigh highs black boy shorts with a bit of lace trim on the sides a black body suit a black waist trainer to help smooth and flatten my covid belly and a beautiful black lace kimono that I decided looked best left open and of course my breast forms and a brown hilighted wig. It sounds kind of trashy as I explain but it looked very sexy but classy at the same time. I bought a sheer black and feather trimmed floor length robe that I am waiting to get in the mail. I?m very into buying lingerie right now even tho I?m at my heaviest weight in years. Go figure. Lol.

Over many decades I spent so many hours alone feeling as you do.
    We all want to feel pretty and sexy. Those times are some of the best.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I feel like the hottest girl alive tonight! Isn't that such a wonderful feeling Trina? Enjoy!!

So happy for you that you got some alone time. It's so precious and very rare for me too! Sounds like you had a great night.