Thread: Mini went out to play

Mini went out to play

It's five months since Mini showed herself in public. So I was looking forward to an early morning jaunt. After a last minute panic about makeup (my partner helps herself), and two hours of preparation, I was on the Strassenbahn into central Vienna by 6:00 on a beautiful cold morning. Nothing too out of the ordinary to report. Other than everyone here tells me to smile in my photos. It feels strange (no stranger than dressing as a women, I hear you say). But since all but one of my teeth are now presentable, then ok. And here are the pictures to prove it (not sure I'm too keen on the shape of the hip pads, although I don't mind them showing as the skirt rides up):

one.jpg
    two.jpg
    three.jpg
    foura.jpg
    five.jpg

Only one interaction: my partner had asked me to pick up croissants on the way back. And if I was ever foolish enough to harbour thoughts of passing as a woman, the looooong fixed stare from the lady in the Baeckerei dispelled all doubt. I can't wait to see if she recognizes me next time I'm there.

As for my sore feet afterwards, my partner summed it up with, (it's not easy to be beautiful).
    Last edited by Di; 03-15-2022 at 05:10 AM. Reason: per the rules had to remove non English

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Sounds like a wonderful morning. Passing is so over rated, few can actually pull it off. When I have to speak it's over if I wasn't clocked before, but it's still great to get out and about. You look great.

A great morning.
    Ignore those saying SMILE that used to bug me when they said that to Sherlyn.
    Just be you……that is the point of it all.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Mini, Good on getting out and enjoying yourself, smiling is way overrated, you look great!
    Crissy

Mini, Sounds like a wonderful morning. I find it hard to smile as well.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Nice going Mini. That is a cool look you put together. Just remember, some may stare , but others will give us praise for being bold enough to be who we are : )

Sandi

Sounds like a good day

Sounds like a great day, looking good Mini!
    Julianna Frances

Thank you ladies. Yes, crossdressers.com lesson #1 is passing isn't necessary. But coming to terms with that realization is. Glad you like the look Sandi. It's surprising how few clothes one needs, if chosen to be complimentary, to be able never to repeat the same combination. That said, I do have quite a lot of stuff now; certainly more than I have for being my normal bloke self. I've had a lot of help from my better half though. Many of the items I have,I'd never have thought of or found, had I been shopping for myself. Things like blouses, tops, jewelry and jackets, for example.

Hope it's not too many pictures but, I have a bunch more:

six.jpg
    seven.jpg
    eight.jpg
    nine.jpg
    ten.jpg
    Mini