Thread: Mis-fitting room

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mis-fitting room

Here's a photo of me trying on a dress at the store's fitting room. I tried a few longer ones before this and when I stepped out of the fitting room to look at myself in the three way mirror, a SA was just clearing out another room and as soon as she saw me she burst into uncontrollable laughter. I smized and went back inside to try another dress but only after taking a good look at myself.

After I changed into the next one, it's zipper got stuck and I couldn't pull it down and after five minutes of twisting and contorting myself into weird and tiring postures, I gave up and stepped out of the room to get help. Needless to say, the only person there was the same SA just doing some housekeeping. I asked for help and she got the zipper down all the way after wrestling with it a bit, but without laughs time. I thanked her politely and went back to change into another one. The dress in the picture was the one I eventually bought.

The SA got a story for her friends and I bought the dress. Win-win!
    Attached Images Attached Images