Thread: FEM Orlando Meeting

FEM Orlando Meeting

For those who have been following my posts, Thank You!

Our April meeting is still being planned for the 9th but has been moved into the category of GNO. Girls Night Out

This is a general meeting for dinner and socializing among other CD's in an accepting environment. No business is being planned (or pot luck, lol)
    This is being held at a place called Vanberry's on Orange Ave. Please google it if you would like to attend. Our group is planning to be there at 6:00 pm. If you would like more info please PM me and I will give you Jessyka's email so she can include you in the reservation.

All are welcome!!

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it this time but please come and enjoy other CD's and join us for dinner.

Thanks again for reading

Joyce

It's official!!!! This event is happening!! So if you would like to join us, this is a good opportunity to meet a few members of our group! Obviously it's a public place but there will be other crossdressers there. Jessyka is our GNO Coordinator and she can be reached at ( jessicayong17((at sign)) aol ) if you want to be added to our reservations. If this post is edited/not allowed please just message me for her info. Or just show up in fem and I'm sure you will find us.

Thanks for reading
    Joyce

Appreciate the update on the next meeting. I'll be on a cruise that date but might be interested in the next one. Do you normally meet on the 2nd Saturday of the month?
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Jenn A116;
    Used to be every second Saturday, but due to some scheduling issues with our meeting place it has been moved to the 4th Saturday which starts in May.
    However, November's meeting is currently TBA and December is scheduled for the first Saturday due to it being such a busy time for everyone.
    Last edited by Joyce Swindell; 03-31-2022 at 09:31 AM. Reason: More Info

Thanks for the update on scheduling Joyce.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Last Saturday night we had a Girls Night Out. I wasn't able to be there due to a national convention I needed to attend for work. However, I understand that we had 10 attendees and was a good outing.
    I'll share more as it comes to my attention.
    Our next meeting is on May 28th. If you want to attend please reach out to me

Thanks for reading
    Joyce

Hello! I am new to the forums, noticed some posts about these events, and they were def a part of why I stopped lurking. I am definitely interested in meeting like minded friends, but not sure if I?m there yet as my presentation skills are lacking ;-)