Thread: A strange day Thursday

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A strange day Thursday

Thursday was the day I had an appointment at the VA. The appointment was made at my request to speak with a doctor/counselor/therapist in the VA LGBTQ+ Care Program. I knew this first appointment would be a "Therapy Workshop" - whatever that is. I went there underdressed including stockings, panties, bralette and A cup silicone inserts. I also had a pair of DD cup forms in place for the drive to and from the appointment. When I parked the car, I removed the forms and walked on in. The A cup inserts are not particularly noticeable; but, could be noticed if someone were looking for them.

Imagine my surprise when those attending the workshop are asked to go in a room right off the lobby. There were probably 20 of us. I went in near the end of the crowd and ended up sitting in the front row of chairs. We were seated at tables as we had some material placed at each seat. As I'm leaning forward to write on some the paperwork I realized the back hook & loop closure on my bralette has to be noticeable to anyone behind me. Oh well, I don't know any of them and don't know if I'll ever see them again. This workshop was to introduce veterans to the various therapy treatments offered by the VA. Yes, I was in a room with people suffering drug addiction, alcohol addiction, PTSD, depression, suicidal tendencies, chronic pain, eating disorders, insomnia, and gender issues and anything else you can think of. The next session is a 2nd workshop which will include the doctor spending about 5 minutes with each person to talk about their specific issues and hopefully chart out a course of therapy. Because we had out of town guests, my wife and I didn't have a chance to discuss this workshop. I expect we will do that tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to tell her I'm not sure this is something I want to return for; and, I believe if we just talk thru this, we can solve what needs to be solved. We are both actually mature, intelligent people. My primary reason for going to therapy is to find out if we can learn WHY I enjoy CDing so much so that my wife can understand why I do this. I would also like our situation to be such that we can COMFORTABLY speak with each other about my CDing. The final goal is to be able to wear my dresses anytime I want at home and not feel awkward doing so. Yes, my wife has told me I can do that; but, I'm not comfortable doing so at this point as I feel as though she will think less of me if I do. I would like that elephant out of the house. Anyway, I do want to talk with her over the weekend to see if knowing the why is really that important going forward. If it is, I'll continue going. The reason I'm not particularly interested in continuing is the therapy sessions are virtual group support sessions. I get that here, quite honestly. In person sessions are only made available for couples counseling. I don't believe my wife is interested in attending couples counseling; but, if she is then I will definitely continue.

Enough of the mundane news. When I got back to my car in the parking lot, in went the DD cup breast forms covered only by the bralette and my golf shirt. I get about 3/4 of a mile from the VA and I see a $3.849/gallon gas sign when most places are between $3.949 - $4.099. In I go to gas up my car. I guess I should remove the breast forms before getting out of my car. OH, THE HELL WITH THAT. Yes, I got out of my car to fill the tank at a somewhat busy gas station on a busy street with another busy street coming into the shopping area the gas station is located at and with my DD cups proudly leading the way. I decided I didn't know a soul there and if anyone had a problem, it was their problem and not my problem. IF anyone noticed, I'm sure they were wondering who the screwball was with fake tits under his golf shirt. Guess what, I really didn't care who saw or what they thought. I'm still not ready to walk into a store like that where I will be face to face with people; but, this was a huge step forward for me so far as not caring what others think. I doubt I'll ever not care what friends and family think; but, that's okay. Caution is a good thing.
    Last edited by Heather76; 03-19-2022 at 12:06 AM.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.