Thread: Good News

Good News

Across the street from me we have new neighbors. We have not introduced ourselves.

So, I have been going to check the mail as Natalie and they have been seeing her drive in and out on occasion. As far as they are concerned there are 2 women and 1 man living in this house.

I am very OK with that.

Natalie

Banned Read only
    OK, given the cost of housing in many areas, it is increasingly common for having extended families. Maybe, without introductions they are seeing husband and wife + a sister to one of the spouses? Hope, when the truth is revealed they are accepting.

When they meet Natalie, will she have a bass voice that gives it away or will they still believe there are 2 women and 1 man in the house?
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Only one set of neighbors know my male side.
    I have been 24/7 since before the other two families on either side moved in.

I was looking at the main page and noticed there were 70,000 threads in this forum. Based on the time stamps, it looks like this thread was the magic 70,000.

I don't think you get any prizes, but just thought you might want to know you hit a milestone.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

Wow. That is also good news.
    Re folks across the street. I am not concerned about their reactions. I have always been a rebel.