Thread: Back to the office

Back to the office

I recently took on a new role at work that has me going back into the office, which I'm happy about. Working from home wasn't really my thing. But during the whole pandemic, I was able to wear bras, leggings, whatever I wanted and I really enjoyed that. I've been wearing panties full time for a years at this point, so that's nothing new, but this week I wore one of my bras to work for the first time. It was one of my standard 38a underwire bras that I've taken to wearing almost all the time anyways (public, shopping, etc.). But this was the first time at work. I work in a business casual environment so typically wear an undershirt and a button down shirt so I don't have to worry about it physically showing through. It went without incident (of course), and I plan to slowly make it a normal part of my dressing for work.

I tried underdressing at work I found its hard to concentrate, especially if you wear silky pantyhose and everytime you move get that fabulous feeling. Maybe because you've been working from home dressed you may have got used to the feeling. Don't get me wrong the few times I underdressed to work it did make for a much more interesting day

Good luck at work wearing the bra. I have always feared that friendly touch on the shoulder landing in one of the little bra strap adjusters.

Sounds good - however, my vantage point agrees with Maria:

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    I tried underdressing at work I found its hard to concentrate, especially if you wear silky pantyhose and everytime you move get that fabulous feeling.
    Right, I could never concentrate, and have never been tempted for this very reason. Do you think it would ever be possible to dress at work? That would be the ultimate.

Platinum Member
    If it works for you, then that is great!

That is awesome! I miss going into the office but not as much as I miss business trips! If the economic incentive to retire had not been so overwhelming I think I would have stayed working just to be able to go out enfemme more.

Platinum Member
    Hi Fly , Some times it is great to get back with your fellow workers,

I have been retired 12 years now and I still like to go back and have lunch with everyone,

>>>>>>>>>>Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Platinum Member
    I hope you're right about the straps and adjusters not showing through your shirt. Body movements sometimes will stretch the fabric over a muscle. My question would be, are you ready for any sort of reveal?

I underdressed for years with panties, pantyhose or thigh highs. The first time I wore my underwire bra, I was worried more about the hook and eye closure on my back than straps. Nothing happened, but One pat on the back?? It?s still fun?and yes, distracting.

I?ve been underdressing (work and home) with a bra and panties every day for a few weeks now. It just feels normal now. I decided I didn?t care it people notice. And I love it. I love the feeling of wearing a bra all day every day.

Really now I just wish I were a cup or two larger.

I pretty sure that if I go back to an office setting with my current job, I'll be dressed a lot more androgynously at the least, but it'll be 100% women's wear.

Aspiring Member
    I tried underdressing at work long ago. Like Maria and Kris, I found it distracting. I work with high voltage in a lab. Distracting is not a good thing there.

I?ve worn panties 24/7 for the past thirty years. I retired almost twenty years ago so I don?t have to worry about anyone noticing a bra if I am wearing one. One nice thing about winter is that your heavy clothing hides a lot.

Reality Check
    Remember that occasionally, someone may touch you, pat you on the back, hug you, etc. The bra straps may no show, but they can be felt.

I would suggest not wearing a bra to work. You might have to explain it.
    Krisi

I have worn panties exclusively for a few years now and recently started wearing sports bras and bralettes on a more routine bases. Initially, I was concerned about traditional bra hooks and straps showing under my dress shirts which kept me wearing them at home or under several layers of clothing during the winter. When my wife got a sports bra, I liked how it had no hooks and the straps criss crossed in the back. Normal bra straps always slide off my shoulders. After purchasing one sports bra as a trial, I have purchased several more. I really like the compression feeling they have. Yes, it can be a distraction at times, but an enjoyable one. It was my wife who suggested I try bralettes with a racer style back to help with the strap issue. I found they work well under my dress shirts.
    I am just a guy who enjoys wearing women's clothing and there is nothing wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Remember that occasionally, someone may touch you, pat you on the back, hug you, etc. The bra straps may no show, but they can be felt.
    Every company I have worked for drills sexual harassment into your head to the extent that nobody would touch someone else, never mind hug.

That said, I understand everyone feels differently and we all work in different environments with different expectations. Maybe I'll regret it someday, but I just feel much more myself when I can fully underdress. I can't explain it, but it just feels right.
    Last edited by fly2188; 04-27-2022 at 11:26 AM.