Thread: Good news for me!!

Good news for me!!

Hi all

Well to let you know all the situation i been dressing for years on and off and my wife knows all about it and is happy with me dressing helps me buy clothes and lets me wear to bed and around house and all she is awesome. For the last year though her mum has been living with us and we have a 6 year old son. So i cant do it around them at all so i been restricted to bed room well last night my wife and motherinlaw went to movies so i have a hour to wear some heels after our son had gone to bed. Well it brought everything forward i wanted to wear more clothes start trying makeup, start new and positive things and lately i been talking to old school friends that know and my wife knows she knows. Well long story short i told my wife yesterday morning that i need to dress more and if i cant at home i think i need to stop it all and try and stop thinking or find somewhere to go that i can dress.

Well she said i could dress at a friends house aslong as it someone she knows (she has a anxiety tht she thinks i will cheat as previous partners have) so i offered to lock up my man and only dress and thats all and she said yes and no i dont have to lock him up.

So im super happyni get to buy some new clothes and boobs and hold me ins and all.

Thank you.

Mellissa 😀😍🤩😛

Sounds like a win.

Sounds like a win-win so long as the friend is 100% trustworthy to keep your secret. Enjoy Mellissa making more appearances.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Heather yes i can trust her i have known her since i was in highschool and she has known for years and hasnt told anyone.

Thank you

How lucky for you on 2 fronts. 1) You have a friend who will keep Melissa's secret. 2) You have such an understanding wife that she would offer that you could dress at a friend's house AND trusts your fidelity. Be sure to nominate her as "Wife of the Year."
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Banned Read only
    Congratulations!

Good for you.

Will these be your first pair of boobs?
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Not only have you come to a nice compromise with your wife and MIL, but you get to dress with your friend which should be a nice change sounds like a win/win/win.
    So many new things to learn

She is the best wife. And no they are not my first boobs i use to have a size F but now i only have a C size as the others were way too big for me.

I been talking with my friend and buying tights and shapeware ready so i can get to a point where i am comfortable and eventually go outside dressed. My friend is really helping me with this transition.

Mell

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Hi all do any of you know a good place and reasonable price for wigs.

I would try and find a wig shop and go in person. Good luck and keep us informed
    Crissy

Hi crissy

Yeah issue is not sure where one is in perth australia.

Thank you

mellissa, Good for you. I share your frustration at not being able to dress at home.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Alwayshave its not fair but im lucky i can go to a friends i havnt yet but super excited for it. Trying to work out what else i need to buy to make everything work.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I'm having to assume that your fiend is also a trusted friend of your wife. I'm very happy for you that you are able to expand who you realy are in this way. Just be sure your wife and your friend stay with you on the journey. Don't run until you have walking sorted.

Hi,

Really nice that ur wife is so understanding and even offers solutions for your situation.

I have noticed that there are many CDs that their wife?s know that they dress and go fem. I really cannot imagine my wife knowing or understanding?.not the knowing as much as understanding, that goes for nearly every one that is not open about different sexual preferences or rolls. Anyway, hope it works for you. Jess.

You have an understanding wife, and a great situation, enjoy your dress up time