Thread: Fun weekend, patience pays off

Fun weekend, patience pays off

My wife and I have been working through my crossdressing for several years. It has kind of been 3 steps forward, 2 steps back. She doesn’t enjoy it, but she wants to support me and be present. She knew I had this in my youth, but when it came into our adult life, it was mainly just panties, maybe a short nightie once in a great while if we were traveling, having a good tipsy time together.

But 2 years ago, I got slightly more up front about what I really wanted, and we had some honest conversations. Some conversations were painful. Some were great and left us both feeling good afterwards. Along the way, a few more things were allowed in - bras, stockings, and a couple of bustier-type outfits, but only once. Of course, I dressed up more when I was alone.

This past weekend was my birthday, and she knew for quite a while that what I really wanted was some time to just hang out dressed up, no big pressure - just relaxing. Well, I went for it. It was awkward, but really great. I have to share. It was a long time in coming. I got to (almost) fully express myself.

The night before, she suggested I could wear something to bed, so I just had panties, a long nightgown, and some small pink socks (feet cold at night.) It was great and I stayed dressed while we had coffee in the morning.

Then we had a really nice day with me in male mode, just enjoying ourselves. In the afternoon, she asked when I wanted to have some special time, and so I went for it. First, a nice close shave all over, and then a tight tuck, panties, and pushup bra (really gave a nice cleavage effect.) Then some leggings and a simple top, with some sassy heels. This was miles ahead of anything we had shared before, but I had prepared her, and she was very gracious to go along. I think it kind of took her aback, but her main comments were about how adorable I looked and that she wished I didn?t look quite so good. I think I do have nice legs and figure, but she was kind of overdoing those comments - she is very attractive and I’m sure I look quite awkward.

Then, we were rolling. Next was a simple, flirty dress, stockings, and a different set of heels. I decided to go for it, and mentioned how I was lacking jewelry, so she suggested a necklace of hers, and I had a bracelet and clip-on earrings. She helped put them on. I said I?d like to try a bit of makeup, so I put on some lipstick and mascara. We had a little more wine, and I asked if she had any nail polish (I had gone this far, why not?) and she told me where to find a nice color she had.

So - after all this time - there I was with my lovely wife, dressed up head to toe, drinking wine, watching a TV show, just talking like it was a regular night. Needless to say, I was on cloud nine. The only missing piece was a nice wig, but maybe in the future?? I didn’t bring it up.

The night ended with a couple of bedroom outfits I modeled, and then going to bed.

I don?t put this out there to brag, it is just that I NEVER thought this would happen, and I obviously have nowhere else to share it.

And - I am keeping in mind that I STILL need to take it slow. I get the feeling that this kind of thing can backslide quickly if pushed. But - for today I am happy.

M

Sounds like a day in heaven to me. Congratulations!

Happy Birthday. Congratulations on making it thru another year of your life and a wonderful time with your wife

Perhaps a bunch of flowers to show just how much you appreciate her helping you and how much it means to you to have her support. Heartfelt thank yous can work wonders.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Platinum Member
    Yep, a happy birthday to you. I understand the need to get some sort of positive affirmation from a life partner. Sometimes it feels as if a partner gets to pick and choose among the elements that make up the spouse and reject the others. Of course, most of the time those elements rejected are part of the reason for those accepted, if that makes any sense. Back in the mid 1980's all I wanted for a birthday present was several pairs of panties. Although we did end up buying some at Mervyn's department store, it was a total psychological disaster for my wife. I never bothered her again. I hope your wife does not do a complete turn around and blow up on you. It has been known to happen.

Thank you for this post. You have given a lot of us hope for our futures regarding CDing.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

I so enjoyed reading this. Gives so many of hope as we progress in our own worlds. I am certainly happy for you and how things are continuing to work out.

I think Helen is correct. A gift to show how much you appreciated your wife's indulgence.

Good luck continuing your journey together. Sounds like good progress.

Happy birthday and congratulations for this achievement. Is tastes better when is done with someone you love and cares for you. For sure those compliments you got from her are true for her heart.

Wish you the best!

Banned Read only
    It?s wanderful that you could share this with your wife and feel comfortable. I wish I could do the same with mine. Good for you!

Happy birthday - make sure to thank your wife for being so wonderful

Thanks everyone for the kind words and advice. So far, so good!

Marcy,, Good for you. There is nothing better than a supportive SO.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Sounds like a positive experience in a relationship that has had its difficult times. Hope the trend continues.

I'd caution against going to fast too quickly, but getting a wig would be a big thing to help your presentation. Given your situation though I'd wait a bit before actually getting one. At least until you've had a few more conversations with her.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Love hearing positive stories like yours Marcy