Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Un-Dressing

Un-Dressing

Strange as it may seem, I find the action of undressing from my femme attire somewhat satisfying.

Male stuff gets pulled off and thrown into a pile. Femme stuff is a process, a ritual.

Things have to be done in an order and with care. Hose is perhaps the prime example. Bra straps have to be slid off shoulders. Things get folded or hung up. The whole process is as femme as getting dressed.

Anyone else feel this?
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I've always felt undressing was so much more sensual than dressing.
    Changing at night into my nightgown has this special feeling as well.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I agree - what man doesn't like undressing a woman?

Platinum Member
    I understand what you're saying. After a day of being totally en femme in a dress and heels, there is some visual satisfaction of disrobing in front of a mirror. I particularly like the image of myself in a lacy white slip with panty and bra showing through the nylon. Maybe, it has something to do with Elizabeth Taylor reclining in a white slip in "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." I find what is under the dress is equally important as the dress itself.

I know the satisfaction you feel, except when taking my hose off. Also, after doing my laundry. I carefully fold everything before putting in the drawers.

I agree 100% that undressing is as enjoyable as dressing. Hand washing that which needs laundering, folding that which needs folding, and hanging up that which needs hanging up is a wonderful process. It always lets me know that this old man is also a lady who loves her femme side.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Hi Helen

Yup. My guy stuff gets thrown all about. While my girl stuff gets handled with the utmost care and attention. It always gets neatly folded or hung up. My wife even has commented how nicely i fold my panties. She just wads hers up in a ball. LOL
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yeah, sure! I'm a perfect example of neatness and organization!

IMG_4565 (640x480).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    Interesting Helen.

For me, undressing is not an activity I get a lot of joy out of, other than the satisfaction of having things put away and clean. Instead, it's a wistful deconstruction. Meghan time is usually too short. Also I am very careful to try to put everything away so most traces of Meghan are not obvious. Sure my wife knows about Meghan, but doesn't want to see her. Even if I get home before she's gone to bed, she wants me to change without seeing me. And I try to be quick and quite to reduce that experience for her.

I think of it a little differently. I find it a little disconcerting as I am sad to Gracie disappear, and go back to drab.

Nope! I am a pig! No mater what I wear, it comes off in more of a random fashion and thrown in a pile on the floor. Removing my fem attire is actually almost a sad thing, something I do not want to last very long at all. Get the pain over fast and move on!

I’ve been saying for years that the best part of getting in Drag is getting out of Drag

Quite the opposite for me. I love the moments before I adorn my soft girlish body with gorgeous fabrics. I love the moments I?m in the shower and shaving then getting all lotioned up and smelling fantastic. I love admiring the before, spritzing my body with perfumes how that scent follows me around everywhere I walk.

Nope, for me it's the other way around; taking off my girl clothes and having to put on my male 'uniform', is always a little sad. It has to be done, but I don't have to be happy about it. It's kind of..... like I die just a little bit, whenever I remove the girl things. I have to go back to pretending that I'm just a 'standard issue male'.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Nope! I am a pig! No mater what I wear, it comes off in more of a random fashion and thrown in a pile on the floor. Removing my fem attire is actually almost a sad thing, something I do not want to last very long at all. Get the pain over fast and move on!
    This is pretty much where I am at. I take no pleasure from returning to drab. Once I am in drab again then I do take pleasure from carefully hanging and folding my clean clothes.

Love the new look Karen.

It is always a bit of an emotional let down for me. It may be more comfortable to get out of some items, but I hate removing them after a fun outing.

Sandi

It is often with a sense of loss that I undress. Still, I like taking my time and putting things away slowly and methodically, trying to make the feeling last. I usually want to leave on the pantyhose and underdress for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by BTWimRobin View Post
    While my girl stuff gets handled with the utmost care and attention. It always gets neatly folded or hung up. My wife even has commented how nicely i fold my panties. She just wads hers up in a ball. LOL
    I lay my panties out flat, fold the crotch up to the waist, then fold 1/3 of one end toward the middle, then the other end over the first end. The panty has now been folded in thirds and one pair sets on top of another pair very nicely. I tend to stack them in piles of 6 in my drawer. My dresses are always hung on hangers as are my nighties. I hang my bras on hangers with the color matching (or nearest matching) nighty.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Banned Read only
    Undressing definitely is just as satisfying as dressing. I have a ritual when I undress so I keep everything in pristine condition. Especially my hosiery and shoes. Some delicate dresses as well. I keep all my dresses in their original plastic wrap they come delivered in so they do not get dusty. My wigs are the last to come off and they are put away very carefully as well.

I more than understand the sadness of returning to drab. That moment of time, the instant that line is crossed is not something I relish. However un-dressing is part of what women do. Whether it's getting ready for bed, or changing into a different outfit, it's something that is a facet of their lives and hence for me, something to be embraced.

It's part of being femme.

So if I have to go from fab to drab I look to eek out every morsel from the light side. Every millisecond of femininity savoured and enjoyed to the full. Why Rob myself of those moments, no, make the most of them.

I feel very much the same way you do, Helen. When undressing there is definitely a female association I feel.

I have watched my wife get undressed (many, many times over the last 53 years). And she usually does just what you describe - take it off, fold it up and put it away or hang it up. On the other hand our daughters only did that with their nice clothes; the rest were just thrown in a pile. I am sure the careful undressing method is more common in women, but some men will also do that.

I suppose the important take away is that you think of it in the way that you do because you are an individual with individual values and behaviors. But I do agree with you that for at least you and me it is all a part of shifting over to the female-like side that we possess so strongly.

Undressing to me is like a striptease and very erotic. I usually take lots of photos along the way. Love it.

Reality Check
    Undressing as a female is more of a let down for me because it signals the end of me being "Krisi" and going back to being "Homer". The exception is taking off my bra without removing my shirt. Thats a female thing.
    Krisi

Helen, I agree I like the process of removing my clothes as well as putting them on.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Yes Yes.
    Standing in front of the mirror removing the ear rings and other jewellery before undressing.
    Like an onion peeling away the layers and finally into the bathroom to clean off the make up.
    Who is that person looking back at me?

Philipa Jane