Thread: Cat outta the bag!

Cat outta the bag!

Well, I hate to say it was an amazing weekend, sunny and almost 80?. So I slipped into my mixing dress and panties to seat on the back porch to enjoy the sunshine. My wife said she was going to the store and asked if I wanted to go? She just told me not to get outta the car. While we were out one of our friends was sitting on the back porch. No getting around this now, pretty tie dyed midi dress, a nice necklace and hair in a high ponytail and C cup bra.Before I knew it my wife was calling me DeeDee and nothing was ever said about it. Thats not the worst of it. My wife's cousin also showed up unannounced as well. Although he didn't say anything but I could feel it. I just had to wear it and I owned it..

WOW! Did your wife calling you DeeDee give your neighbor the impression DeeDee was not the male you in disguise or is there no question the neighbor knows? Having the cousin show up unannounced allows for no question that he knows. When my wife and I were talking yesterday, she mentioned a visitor that stopped by our house a few days ago. She was outside so the neighbor stopped and spoke with her while leaning on the fence. However, had she been inside, he would have likely rung the doorbell as he was inviting us to a neighborhood get-together. I was inside wearing my bra and forms. She believes I am risking discovery if I wear during the day when unannounced visitors are more likely. That is possible; but, mostly unlikely as anyone outside our gated community only gets in if I've given their name to the guard house. Inside our gated community, this is only the 2nd person to show up at our home in 3 1/2 months.

Glad you owned it. There isn't much else you could do. Who knows, he may have gone home and told his wife (if married) that he likes your dress more than he likes his own dress. Remember, he didn't know about DeeDee and maybe you don't know about his female side.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Well, that sounds awkward. But as long as you and your wife are comfortable with CDing, then then neighbors are a minor issue.

At that point owning it is about all you can do.

It's an awkward situation perhaps, but if you are going out you've got to be ready for these kind of eventualities. They just happened to you all at once! The good news is that you're wife is in your corner, and you are ready to own it. It's going to be OK, even if you have some 'splainin' to do.

At Heather, the next door neighbor ca.e unannounced as well, he was sitting on the back porch when we arrived home from the store. We all had to get over the awkwardness, after that is when my wife started calling me DeeDee.

As long as you were ok with it, I guess it's all right and it looks like you were ready and willing, but it still seems like a sudden thing to do without prior discussion.

Then again, you don't owe anyone anything, so....
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Holy wow, DeeDee, that was a truly unexpected blowout! But you just took a step that will very likely in the end lower your stress levels; keeping secrets adds a lot of weight to our lives. Besides, just a few short years from now, you and your wife will share laughter and a smile at the "big surprise".

DeeDee - I'm glad everything worked out okay but i get the shivers just thinking about something like that happening to me. While my wife knows about me I still operate in the stealth mode and am not up, yet, for such adventures.
    So many new things to learn

Reality Check
    You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube. You are now known as the "crossdresser down the street". Hopefully, you and your wife are OK with that.

We take risks when we do things that society doesn't understand and a man wearing women's clothes, a wig, boobs and butt padding would be one of those things. I often read posts about people looking out their windows to see who is around before dashing to the car fully dressed for an outing, but as you have learned, coming back home is just as risky if not more so.

I am in the situation (along with some others here, where I must underdress and then finish dressing in the car parked somewhere. Coming back home is the same situation, find a place to take of the feminine things and makeup because I could arrive home and find a friend or neighbor waiting for me.
    Krisi

DeeDee, I hope there are no negative repercussions from this outing.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".