Thread: Did a woman ever ask you what Items of Hers you had Tried On ? And How did she react

Did a woman ever ask you what Items of Hers you had Tried On ? And How did she react

Alot of you have been honest with your S.O.s, Mothers and Sisters and I was wondering if they were ever curious as to what items of theirs you had tried on ? And was their reacton more that they were amused or disgusted or what ?
    My sister that is one year older has come out as a Lesbian later in life. I am tempted to come out to her but am worried that she might be curious as to what Items I had tried on. Luckily I was not into women's underwear at that point but did try on a few of her bikinis ! Do you think it would bother a woman to know you had tried on on things like her tennis dresses, girl scout and brownie uniforms, party dresses, and ballet tutus ?

How open have you been with women about your dressup history ? Their are many stories we find funny but they may not !

Experiences and Thoughts ?

My SO has given me a few things that don't fit anymore, or that she doesn't want. She has given me strict orders not to wear certain items of her clothing. I did tell her that i had worn pretty much everything my ex wife owned. When i was with her, she had no idea, it was never mentioned.
    Julianna Frances

I would have expected enough respect of my items that nothing was tried on without my permission. That goes for my brother, ex-boyfriends, husband, girlfriends (I don't have a sister, but if I did, it would also include her).

If items were offered by the females in question, that's a different story. It may be funny in that case - to some but to others. Without permission, it's an invasion of privacy.

I am always surprised by the amount of sneaking around some did with their mothers, sisters, girlfriends, and wives things.

What Char said .
    I actually threw my first dresser husband out over that ( well that and sending pics of himself in my clothes to other men).He stretched and ruined my clothes and stole and hid my accessories..one item in particular( a belt made of swarovski crystals) I was just beside myself searching for it and he calmly told me he had no idea where it was. He was one that stole everyone's clothes all of his life . Mom,wives,daughters whoever . He can't be trusted...

I know that you all say this is a part of you (which after reading many threads ,I'm no longer sure of that) but if you are an adult of any gender ,there is this thing called self control...use it .
    IG : Knightress Oxide

Thanks Char ! Being pretty much a rough and tumble boy who played lots of sports, I do think my sister would be a bit shocked at the idea and visual of me wearing one of her cute tennis dress when I was young. She did though challenge me to a Tennis match once in front of my mother where If I lost I would have to play a rematch dolled up in one of her tennis dresses ! Oddly enough my mother was really hoping I would take the bet and even offered me $5 if I won !

I have been married twice. First wife her pants would fall right off me. She was a bit heavy, but curvy. Current wife weighs any where from 90 to 105 pounds, maybe 36" hips to my 39 inch hips, and a 25 inch waist compared to my 34 inch waist, so it never happens!

I guess I did pull on a pair of her panties, she buys small, I get medium in male mode, no padding so we are not far off in stretchy clothing, from the waist down. She gave me hell and told me I was going to stretch them out and told me I have enough of my own!

When I first came out to my wife, after she asked the "Are you gay?" and "Are you going to transition?" questions (negative to both) this was her next question on the list. When I told her, she seemed quite amused, especially judging from the way I reacted to the same outfits worn by her. I'm a terrible sneak, so it's good that I have been completely open with her. She and I are close in size too, so the temptation is great.

Now when I want to wear one of her things, I ask first. I have not received a no yet, and I think she appreciates the fact that I do ask. I plan to do a photo session with one of her dresses soon as well. When I post, I will indicate which one it is.

Aspiring Member
    My borrowing was limited to my mom and sister. I did tell my sister that there was nothing in her closet left untried when we were teenagers. She thought that was pretty funny. I don't think she really cared as long as everything was put back, she is very disorganized, so that was easy.
    My wife said she would kick my butt if i ever tried on her stuff. That's not problem being I am size 24 and she is a 14.
    Sara

As to the "never should you try on someone else's clothes without permission", as much as that's true, the fact is that's how almost all of us started. We simply didn't have any other choice, it's not like a 10 year old can go buy a dress, and a "straight normal" husband really can't either.

At some point we move forward to having our own things, at least most of us.

My wife has asked me not to try on her bras because I'll stretch them, but she has also given me a green light to try on anything else I want, being careful of course. I can't steal anything of hers, even though she can and has stolen things of mine (which gives me a giggle). There have been a few times that I've let her know I liked something of hers on me, I usually wind up receiving it within a few days.

I got me a great wife.

I borrowed a few items from my wife and it is an euphemism to say that it did not go well when she learned about it in the aftermath discussions of my coming out. Without going into personal details let's just say we are paying a very high price as a couple as a consequence and the damage may never get undone. Males and females have VERY different views in this matter and as CDers, from my own experience, and what I sometimes read in these pages, we are definitely the worst judges of women's feelings about it.
    Buy your stuff and leave women's alone!

When I first came out to my wife we talked about this and I admitted that I had "borrowed" some of her things.
    She already knew of course as there were tell tale signs. Something not put back right, something stretched out a bit, and deodorant residue on a black nightgown. Now we share lots of things. We decided it's pointless to duplicate items that we can share so we no longer do that. Mostly tops but she occasionally borrows some of my nylons as she doesn't wear them often as I do.
    The days of "borrowing" are over and the days of sharing are here.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I had a short term GF that had me try on some of her clothes and she was amazed they fit me.
    She knew all about me so it was no big deal. We wore each others clothes quite a bit.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by char GG View Post
    I am always surprised by the amount of sneaking around some did with their mothers, sisters, girlfriends, and wives things.
    I think you have to cut little boys a little slack. I did not have a sister or female cousin's closet to raid. At ten years old I did not have any money of my own. In the late 1950's and 1960's I could not imagine asking my mother if it was alright to try on her undergarments. I was full of self loathing and hatred. As an adult I totally agree.

The only thing I borrow from my wife, with her permission, are necklaces, jewelry, perfume, or some items of make up. She borrows more things from me than I have ever borrowed from her. We both enjoy sharing.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

I am trying to get this thread back on track as to finding out how women react to our CDing when we tell them or they find out .

If most of you are like me and started young with sisters, you probably tried on just about anything girly you could find. I would probably be honest with my sister about
    what I tried on, I doubt though I would admit to having put on her girly frothy pink nylon baydoll nightie ! LOL that with a matching curler net on my head maybe the funnest and funniest item i ever danced around in !

I have borrowed my wife's pearls with her permission. As to when I was young I borrowed my mother's and sisters' things. My mother knew.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Never wore anything of my wives they were all petite only 5?2, 5?3 and 5?5. I used to be 6?2 but leveled out at 6?. No way I would have ever gotten even one leg in anything their sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by char GG View Post
    I'm not at all surprised by the sneaking around particularly when one is a child sneaking their mother's or sister's clothing. Remember, most people have for years considered cross dressing by men and boys to be some sort of degenerate activity. 65 years ago when I started sneaking my mother's bras, stockings, and girdles EVERYONE would have thought I needed mental health intervention. How could a boy of 10, 11, 12, 13, or 14 have asked his mother's permission to try on her intimates? There would have been no good answer back then. That left only sneaking these items to wear as the only option.

While very few, there have been times in the past I have tried my wife's pantyhose and underwear on without her permission as she had no idea I was a CD. Also, because it was so rare, and not knowing what I now know, I didn't consider myself a CD. Now, today as an adult in a more enlightened environment, things might be different for me. Yes, I would ask my wife's permission only because she knows of my CDing.

To answer the original question: No, I have never been asked by anyone if I have ever tried on their clothes/lingerie.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

When I first came out to my wife she gave some things of hers and some she bought for me but she said to not wear her things and I have not.
    Crissy

When I was younger I wore my mothers slips but I hated her brand of pantyhose, she wore a very sheer brand and would show more hair. My sisters we're thicker and she was a slub and probably never noticed I borrowed them, that could be a lie because one morning I thought she went out and I put on her pantyhose and I was going to town with them under the sheets. She came back in the room looking for them and she asked me to give her pantyhose back. When i denied it she ripped off my sheets and was shocked and frozen when she seen me naked with only her pantyhose on fully erected, and to make it worse they were biege without control top. But for some reason I never tried on or even thought about panties until my wife bought me a pair.
    The breaking point of why I did tell my wife was because 2 weeks into out marriage the temptation of pantyhose and slips around was to much to handle and I put on a pair of hers one morning and seeing that wasn't fair I told her everything that same night. She didn't want me to wear her things but she had a yellow wrap dress I was dying to try, one day alone I went for it, the sleeves were kind of tight but I got it on. I guess my hands swelled up and I couldn't get it off, my wife came home from work and found me sitting on the couch wearing pantyhose and a bra and her dress folded in front of me with the sleeves stuck. I'm very fortunate I have a cool wife because she just stood there and laughed.
    I have much more respect for her privacy now and she even tells me what I could or can't wear of hers now.

I had an issue with boundaries when I first came out to my wife. She lost a lot of weight. While she was loosing the weight, she was going through her wardrobe and donating the clothes that no longer fit to charity. I went through several bags of her old clothes on several occasions, took what I liked, and hid it. She was not happy when she found my stash of her old clothes. She was uncomfortable that I was wearing any women's clothes let alone HER old clothes. The situation came to a head when she caught me in the shower wearing her bathing suit, (don't judge, we all have our quirks). Years later, she is much more accepting of my dressing. So much so that she has borrowed some of the items that I have purchased for myself. One time were getting ready for a wedding. She was stressed out that her panty lines were visible through her dress. Time was of the essence because we had to leave right then to make it on time. She was even contemplating not wearing panties at all, (which I would have been perfectly OK with). I told her that I have some panties that won't show. She immediately ripped hers off and said, "LET ME TRY THEM". I jokingly shook my head and replied, "I don't know.... you used to get pissed when I wore your clothes". We still laugh about that.

When I was married, my wife caught me wearing her pantyhose on several occasions. She would often ask what other items of her clothing I tried on, and seemed relieved when I assured her that I never wore any of her clothes, other than her nylons. Although I was telling the truth, I'm not sure if she was 100% convinced back then. I stopped pilfering her pantyhose and started buying my own but she was still displeased. It wasn't just that she hated the idea of me wearing her pantyhose, she hated the idea of me wanting to wear pantyhose at all.

Years later after our divorce, we reconnected as friends. I once again told her (truthfully) that I had never worn - or even thought of wearing - anything else from her wardrobe. At this point she knew I was telling the truth. She also became very supportive when I admitted that I was curious to start dressing up completely. We went shopping together and she would try on different dresses in the stores so I could see how they looked. She became my personal stylist and once said "Hopefully you're learning from me!".

Aspiring Member
    With the exception of a pair of panties and a skirt belonging to my sister when I was a kid, I have only ever worn other people's stuff with their permission.

Cecily, Great post, thanks!
    Crissy

My sister let me try on her school uniform. She said see me wear her school skirt. She said I look like her sisterShe make me wear it outside too.