Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Three-Day Weekend As Teresa 😁

Sunday Morning Update About Being Teresa Yesterday:

We visited the best central NC furniture stores and had no trouble finding things we liked. We took several pictures of what we might order after the compulsive shopper syndrome wore off. However, it takes patience to wait for three to six months for delivery.

During a full day of furniture shopping, I am pleased to report that after prancing around NC?s most famous furniture stores presenting as a woman, I have no bad news stories to report. I was properly dressed for the environment I was in. If anybody read me, it was not obvious to me or my wife. Being able be out so unnoticed had the effect of making me all the more relaxed and confident, not that I was even slightly nervous.

After a day of furniture shopping, we decided on a quiet dinner at a four-star restaurant. My wife made reservations and asked for a booth style table where two women would be comfortable for a nice, no-rush dinner. Fortunately, we each packed one nice outfit, so we looked appropriate for a high-end place.

We both wore semi-dressy dresses, heels, hose, and coats. My wife wore a beautiful leather coat, and I wore a navy-blue wool double-breasted coat.

As we were dressing in our hotel room, we both enjoyed making a big deal about what we would each wear. That?s one of the fun things to do as girls. I love that part. It was fun laying our respective matching bras, panties, hose, and jewelry out before we even started our hair and make-up. It was so much fun to be doing our make up at the same time in a bathroom that had double sinks and mirrors.

All during the time we were doing our hair and make-up, my wife would tease me by constantly asking such questions, such as "Well Teresa, how did you like being a girl today"? Or "How did it feel today to be furniture shopping as a girl"? I just couldn?t resist that she was questioning me in a way that kept the conversation centered on me, as a girl.

The more she guided the conversation about I felt being a girl, the more excited and feminine it made me feel. I think she knows that when she corals the conversations about girliness or my femininity, the more I enjoy the conversation.

The conversations were had getting dressed and doing our make-up was pretty much how our dinner conversation went. During dinner and while sipping wine all evening, she introduced a series of questions and conversations about one subject. That was, "What fantasies do you have tucked away in your mind related to being Teresa, that you hope to experience some day?"

Oh my gosh! Did that subject light up the night!!! That question got me really wound up. I felt myself melting as I took a moment to formulate answers to her question.

However, once I realized that she was probing my deepest, most exciting CD fantasies, I turned the table on her?gently. I said that I would answer her questions and discuss my fantasies about being Teresa, but she must discuss her fantasies on what it?s like being a woman.

So, she agreed to take turns in talking about herself, aimed at her most powerful fantasies as a woman. The only restriction was that I must stick to answering her questions as Teresa. No man-talk allowed.

The conversation lasted nearly two hours and was so interesting and fun, not to mention sexually stimulating. This was not the first time we had conversations like this. However, this time was just the right combination of a relaxed dinner, few interruptions, a patient wait staff, good wine, and relating to each other as two women. We were both deeply engaged in sharing our most intimate thoughts and fantasies.

As you might expect, I will not reveal just what was said? for now. I need to be very careful and not in a rush in drafting the details of our dinner conversation. Once I can take my time giving you some idea of what CD fantasies we shared at dinner, I will post them in a separate thread.

After paying for dinner, the last thing she said very quietly, almost whispering across the table was, "Wow Teresa, that was like having great sex with our words." We both grinned and nodded our heads in agreement.

Once back at our hotel room, while she helped me remove my coat she said, ?Teresa, now get out of that dress! I am going to make one of your fantasies come true!?

Again, it would be inappropriate for me to discuss details any further. However, she delivered on her stated intention to make one of my fantasies come true.

As always, until next time,

Teresa
    Last edited by Teresa.Smith.VA; 03-27-2022 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Punctuation
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Monday Morning Update About Being Teresa Yesterday:

We arrived home safely late Sunday evening but had the pleasure of many interesting conversations on the drive home. Since I am working today I will postpone any summary of our conversations while I was enjoying the last day in my bright pink cloud for a 3 1/2 day long weekend. It was just fabulous!

This post will be the last on this thread.

Thank you for all your kind comments. I hope that you found my long winded writing to be interesting enough to enjoy my week-end dairy.

Teresa
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Teresa, you are living a life that many can only imagine in their wildest dreams. You are truly blessed!

Fabulous story Teresa. I don't think it's only you who gains from your cross dressing.