Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Three-Day Weekend As Teresa 😁

Another Three-Day Weekend As Teresa 😁

This post is to tell you about a gift from my wife, which is for me to have a three-day weekend as a girl starting tomorrow. She invited me to remain Teresa while we are on a furniture shopping trip out of town.

My wife has always been generous in suggesting such opportunities every few months. She makes it possible for me to remain a girl for anywhere from three-days to a full week. Since my wife and I have never shared by CD activities with friends, family, or work colleagues, these opportunities to remain as Teresa often involve travel.

Starting tomorrow we will begin our extended weekend as two women. We have always referred to ourselves as girlfriends when I become Teresa. We will drive to North Carolina where we will do some furniture shopping in towns that are known for their furniture marts.

What makes these times so much fun is that my wife treats me 100% like a woman. For me, I enjoy remaining in my bright pink cloud for the entire trip, feeling and acting like a woman.

My wife has always been totally accepting of Teresa. I have always been welcome to look, act, and feel like a woman. I have the freedom and full support to totally enjoy being Teresa, not just dressing as Teresa. For this trip I will totally enjoy every minute totally emersed in my own fantasy.

I shouldn't finish this post without mentioning that the support and participation that my wife has developed for my CD'ing stems from my disclosure on our second date. My story validates the benefit of honesty early in a relationship.

I know that everyones situation is different, however, my high-risk disclose of my CD'ing needs led to this marital harmony that I can only describe as a dream-come-true.

Feel free to ask questions or PM me, as you wish.
    Last edited by Teresa.Smith.VA; 03-24-2022 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Punctuation
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Awesome! I'm jealous. Enjoy your weekend!

Sounds great to me. Enjoy your time out and about together.

Sandi

Platinum Member
    So glad to hear about the coming shared adventure. Enjoy every minute!

Looking forward to hearing about your adventure!

I second the recommendation to tell your SO early in the relationship. So very important to develop that level of rapport.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Wonderful can hardly wait to hear about it when you get back!
    Enjoy
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Oh I can't wait to hear about this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa.Smith.VA View Post
    I know that everyones situation is different, however, my high-risk disclose of my CD'ing needs led to this marital harmony that I can only describe as a dream-come-true.
    I wish all CDers were aware of this sage advice. I told my wife after we'd been dating a few months, rather than the 2nd date. I figured I needed time to 'sell' myself so to speak, for her to see the advantages in being with me rather than disadvantages so early. I'd already committed to breaking up with her if she was non-accepting. I was quite relieved. I'm not sure it would have gone as well if I'd told her after we'd gotten married. But, I also didn't marry in my 20s, and had time to come to accept myself (to some level anyway) which made it easier for me.

Wonderful wife - have a great trip

I wish you both a great trip!
    I also shared my CD activities very early in our relationship and payed out unbelievable well.

Sounds like great fun Teresa!

Have fun in Hickory and High Point. Lots of great galleries

Andrea

How fun! A dream for some. Enjoy!!!

That’s great! Enjoy beautiful NC!

Teresa, Have a great time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Friday Update: Another Three-Day Weekend As Teresa

Note: This update is being written today (Friday) as my wife and I are driving down the interstate highway, heading to North Carolina. When my wife is driving, I have my laptop set up so I can have internet connection through my iPhone. Pretty cool huh?

Today my wife and I began our trip to NC to have fun being girls and maybe select some furniture that we can’t live without. But our time as “girlfriends” began earlier than expected.

Yesterday (Thursday), I got home from work later than usual. Once home I headed to our bedroom to get out of my work clothes and make sure that I had packed everything I needed for the three-day weekend. My wife followed me to our bedroom, asking me on the way if I needed any help with the final packing. I said “No, I think I am almost done.”

Once in the bedroom my eyes locked on to our king size bed. OMG! Laying out on the bed were my favorite chiffon pink nighties and matching panties. Next to mine was my wife’s nightie and panties that were identical to mine. At the foot of the bed was our pink slippers.

BTW, we have no less than a half dozen matching nighties with matching panties. One of the ways that either one of us wants to hint or suggest that “girlfriend” time is welcome or needed, one of us will lay matching nights and panties our on our bed.

I stopped dead in my tracks and stood in the middle of the room just staring at what she had laid out. I moved my head back and forth in disbelief as I opened my arms to give her a huge hug. I was quite eager to start our weekend being a girl, but this caught me off guard. As I held her tight, I whispered to her, thanking her for being so sweet and so thoughtful. She smiled and replied with a huge grin and said, “You ain’t seen nut’en yet!”

At that point she took my hand and led me to our shared bathroom. She had neatly laid out my make-up, wig, earrings, and a necklace. The only thing she said was, “Now, let’s get into our nighties and I’ll do your nails for you. I stood there speechless for a minute as a wonderful pink cloud began to take hold of me. I began to feel so excited, and my heart rate was surely elevated. Wouldn’t yours?

While I was getting changed into my femme attire for the evening, my wife disappeared for a few minutes but came back with a tray holding a bottle of wine and some cheese snacks and salty chips. As she stepped into the bedroom, she had a big grin on her face and said, “Now, let’s finished getting you dressed so we can get this evening off to the right start.”

What an evening it was. We were both dressed alike, a light touch of makeup, and hair (wig) all perfect, sitting comfortably in large comfortable chairs in a sitting area which is part of our master bedroom suit. My wife had turned the lights off with only a few candles burning. It was a perfect setting to just sit and talk while sipping our favorite wine.

She kicked off the conversation with, “So, Teresa, how pink is your cloud now?” Of course, my reply was what any cross dresser would say after such a warm, welcoming introduction to a long weekend of being a girl. That began a very intimate discussion along the lines of what we both hoped to experience on our special weekend together, as girlfriends.

I won’t go into any more detail about our evening except to say that we totally enjoyed our romantic candle-lit setting where we discussed our hopes for what this long weekend might provide for us both. She offered her hope for the weekend which was that she would do everything possible to help me experience what it’s like to be a woman. The last thing she said was, “I want you to experience the ultimate pleasure of femininity.”

With that we headed for bed. Sorry folks. Any further discussion of last evening would be inappropriate.

My hope is that I will post an update of our activities each day which focuses on what it was like being Teresa for 3 1/2 days.

Gotta go now. It’s my turn to drive.
    Last edited by Teresa.Smith.VA; 03-27-2022 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Punctuation

Have a great time.

Hope you have a great time! . . . And, as you know, your wife is "one in a million"!
    I am what I am and also what I am not!

What a great story and what a great relationship!!

Wow! What a way to kick off what is sure to be a great weekend!

Be sure to do something special for that very special wife.

My apologies for such looooong posts. I’ll try to do better.

Teresa
    Last edited by Teresa.Smith.VA; 03-25-2022 at 08:21 PM.

They are long posts only when they are boring. Your posts are not boring. They provide hope for all those who CD. I can't wait to hear more of your girlfriends' weekend. I shall live vicariously thru you and the others so lucky to have such supportive wives.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Teresa,

Heather’s Post, #21 right above, sums up my feelings, well. Share as much as you re willing.
    Last edited by Mary Loo; 03-25-2022 at 11:11 PM.

Saturday Morning Update About Being Teresa Yesterday:

This update was drafted very early this morning (Saturday) because I could not sleep. I have to confess that I am up early because I am sooooo excited about being Teresa again today, and yesterday.

Last night I woke up at 2 am to go to the bathroom. I totally enjoyed waking up to see myself in my pretty nightie and panties. See, being a girl is even fun when sleeping. As I fell back to sleep my mind was busy remembering all the fun we had on Friday being girls together.

My last thought before falling asleep was that I must find some way to show my wife how happy she makes me and how appreciative I am that she fully supports my need to be Teresa occasionally. My initial thought was jewelry. Women love jewelry. More on that later, I hope.

Yesterday was pretty much an uneventful day because most of the day was taken with driving. The only things worth mentioning were that we had a nice lunch in route and a dinner once we arrived at our destination, topped off with a visit to a Talbots store.

The weather was cold and windy all day. I was dressed casually in slim jeans tucked into my Ugg style boots, and a cashmere sweater. I also wore my favorite short black London Fog raincoat with lots of brass buttons. I have numerous wigs but for this weather I chose a simple page boy with bangs that would handle wind and rain well.

We stopped at Chick-Fil-A for a quicky lunch. While my wife stood in line for our meals, I headed off to the lady’s room, without incident.

In the restaurant I don’t think that I was read except for one teen girl who continued to stare at me. I could see her through the corner of my eye. She showed no pleasure or displeasure at what she saw so I just smiled and turned away. Everybody else was too busy fighting the crowd and keeping their children under control.

Before dinner we checked in to a very nice hotel. In my job I travel extensively |(75,000 to 100,000 air miles a year) with a lot of international travel. I have come to appreciate finer hotels that makes travel easier and more fun. My wife also appreciates the luxury that is beyond what we normally spend our money on.

We had reservations so I had a short check-in because everything was done online. The young woman (late 20's) at the reception counter was very polite and professional but I could sense that she read me. She did complement my necklace which was a gold heart shaped pendent. She said, “Pretty necklace. Somebody must love you a lot!” with a sweet, friendly smile. Of course, I thanked her for her complement.

Dinner was at one of our favorite places when we travel, Outback Steak House. The staff was wonderful and came to our table numerous times to make sure we were pleased. The staff showed no sign of recognizing that I was a “fake woman”. They all used the appropriate pronouns, and our short conversations showed no signs of me being ignored by an uncomfortable staff member.

One of the things I have noticed is that when a waitress or greeter recognizes that I am a guy under my femme attire, they sometimes tend to look at my wife more when talking. I see it as an avoidance behavior. However, at Outback I was treated very much like the woman I felt so comfortable being. We were addressed as “ladies and ma’am.”

After dinner we made a stop at a Talbots. We both enjoyed just browsing and comparing notes as to what style skirt would be best for me when weather turns too hot for wearing jeans. I tried three skirts on and came out of my dressing room twice to parade in front of the mirror. I enjoyed the helpful comments from both my wife and the sales assistant on the skirts. Talk about feeling pretty!

So, Friday was just a normal, mostly driving day. I will summarize what is the most important information to share about this day, which is what it felt like to be Teresa.

Since I was dressed perfectly for the weather, I felt totally appropriate in my choice of outfits. My wife inquired several times about how it felt to be traveling as Teresa. I replied that I felt very comfortable, totally relaxed, exceptionally feminine, and confident in my feminine presentation.

During the day my wife frequently made remarks about how pretty I look, or how comfortable I appear as a woman. She never fails to refer to me by my femme name and always uses the proper pronoun. She has this neat way of turning on a Teresa switch in her brain that allows her to relate to me as a girlfriend. She is amazing! Being with her is majorly important to me feeling like a woman.

During this full day presenting myself as a girl I so love to be, I was never for a second unaware that I was enjoying the thrill of being Teresa. I just love being a woman even though I know that these special days are carved out of my life as a very strait, very content married man.

Looking like an attractive, well-dressed woman, even in casual clothes, is half the battle to experience the joy of feeling feminine.

Lastly, I want to thank several of you that responded to my apology for my long postings. I enjoy writing but when I compare the length of most posts, it became obvious that I am being very wordy and boarding on being verbose.

I will pay particular attention to the comments of Mary Loo and Heather. Heather said, “They are long posts only when they are boring.” I will work hard not to be boring. Thank you, Heather and Mary Loo. I appreciate the feedback.

Stay tuned. I will write the next update as soon as I can. But until you read my next post, you are free to share my experience and to ask questions should you have any. You are free to assume that I am flying high and totally enjoying myself as my wife and I share my joy of remaining in my bright pink cloud for an entire three-day weekend. OMG! This is a dream come true!

Staying tuned!!!

Loving your report so far.

Oh please write loooooong reports I want to know every detail. You have such a wonderful wife always rember her for doing this with you. Can't wait to the next report.