I?ve noticed some conversations lately within this forum concerning older individuals and crossdressing. I am 66 years old and have been dressing for as long as I can remember . Started out raiding my sister?s closet, than my girlfriend?s and finally my wife?s. The Last 20 years or so I have developed my own wardrobe. Mostly through online shopping and with som help by my wife. Which leads me to a conversation we had a couple of weeks ago. Recently I completed an renovation of a two rooms and we were sorting through a lot of women?s clothes, both mine and hers. I tried on a lot of outfits that night, it was a lot of fun. We talked about the dresses I buy and which ones she likes and could see herself wearing. She than asked me if what I know today about transitioning would it have been something
I would have pursued when I was younger. Over the past few years we know several children of our friends., as well as, a relative who are undergoing transitioning and we have talked a lot about it. My heart certainly goes out to them

In the end I really couldn?t answer her question, even though at a young age I would wish I could be a girl, although I have never told anybody that.

Right now at age 66 I still cross dress and I am very happy about that.

Thanks for listening.