Thread: A Heather overdose

A Heather overdose

Friday night I went to bed about 1 a.m. My wife had gone to bed at 11 p.m. At 2 am I woke up abruptly to my wife throwing up. Whatever bug she caught was doing a job on her insides. The bottom line is Heather (fishnets, panties, bra, forms, and nighty) spent about 45 minutes cleaning up the bedroom carpet and then helping my wife change the sheets. As it turned out, she did the same (throwing up) 4 or 5 times more during the night. We neither one got a particularly good night's sleep. However, after the first episode I brought a small waste can to set by her bedside so we saved the carpet from further intrusion. My wife remained in bed all day Saturday with only one more episode. She is well aware that most all the time she is in bed and I'm in the house by myself, Heather will be quite evident. Anyway, each time I took her ice water, Pedialyte, etc. it was Heather in her sheer stockings, garter belt, dress, bra, and forms aiding my wife. It has been Heather that washed the bed linen (2 loads) and it is Heather that is washing the 2 sets of bed linens our guests (2 couples) used Thursday night. You know what, Heather feels 100% at ease going in the bedroom to check on my wife and my wife seems 100% comfortable with Heather helping her. My wife missed church today as she is still in bed; but, she is getting better and I expect her to come to the family room tonight out of boredom of being in the bedroom for so long. If she does come to the family room, she will encounter Heather who will give her a huge hug and a kiss.

BREAK....Yes, I just had to take a break in the middle of typing this post as our dog decided to throw up on the family room carpet and then on the kitchen hardwood flooring. Before I could clean it up, I thought it best to put him in his kennel so he didn't decide the pile I wasn't cleaning up looked like something he should eat. I put him in his kennel that is in our master bedroom. So, my wife got to see Heather again and then again when I retrieved our dog. Then, for good measure I had to go back in the bedroom to retrieve my reading glasses I had taken off sometime during one of the trips in there.

Anyway, my wife has seen a lot of Heather this past week as she had to wake Heather up Wednesday night to come to bed. She had fallen asleep in her recliner while wearing her green dress. Yesterday she was seen in her black dress; and, today she is being seen in her gray dress with white horizontal irregular ribbons.

When I retrieved my reading glasses a few minutes ago I did have to lean over and hug my wife and give her a kiss. She doesn't shy away and returns these little affections. The only thing she said was, "I'm going to have to lock that door." She was referencing the 3 times I had been in and out of the bedroom interrupting her book reading as she works at getting better. When I told her I have the "key" to unlock the door she laughed. While I don't expect she will ever have a girls' day out with Heather and will likely never go clothes shopping with, or for, Heather, I feel so blessed that she seems to accept Heather to the extent she does. Life is good!
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Sounds like a fun night!

Hope the Mrs, feels better soon!

Banned Read only
    Your wife and dog eat the same thing? Dog got left over table scraps?

No chance it's the same thing causing stomach issues. The pup NEVER gets table scraps. Actually, it's a long, long story but the dog is more worrisome than the wife. Anyway, my wife came out a while ago and had the universal cure - chicken noodle soup. She is feeling a bit better. She has quilting group Tuesday morning and the odds are real good she'll be fine by then. I believe only an act of Congress keeps her from going there. In the mean time she has given Heather several good hugs and kisses on the cheeks.

Heather, a month ago you wrote in a post: "I do not parade in front of my wife dressed." From what I read here the situation has evolved. Your wife had a lot of Heather in a short time while she was in a state of weakness and couldn't really argue. If I were you I'd make sure she was okay with that and that it won't backlash later, should you consider this an encouragement to increase your alter ego's presence in front of her.

Diane, we have talked and all is good. Things have evolved more rapidly than I would have thought they would. Thanks for the concern.

Well done taking care of your spouse

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm curious if u were in male if u would have handled those difficulties as well?

Or, was it all more fun/exciting as Heather?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I think, Doc, that it is all about the small victories and 90% of this site is dedicated to those moments.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    In a relation ship, you are who you are. Love is such a strong bond, but never forget that trust is the foundation, even of love. Your wife trusts you to care for her, however you present. That is great too hear, look after what you value in life.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I'm curious if u were in male if u would have handled those difficulties as well?

Or, was it all more fun/exciting as Heather?
    I'm not so sure cleaning up either human vomit or dog vomit can be handled differently in male clothes or female clothes; and, I can promise you it is neither fun or exciting.